Daniel Dubois vs Bogdan Dinu June 5th FITE

Yes but the 2 wins are against opponents with no wins
Oh, I'm not saying he's a strong opponent, but it's still a huge step up compared to his previous opponents.

He really is the UK's Jim Grey.
Some must like him or I s'pose he'd have gotten the boot years ago.

Jake Paul is never going to fight Tommy Fury lol
Well.... if he survives Woodley (I don't see that as a given btw), I don't see why not. Tommy's got an interweb following too, so it could make sense $$ wise.

He really is the UK's Jim Grey.
Some must like him or I s'pose he'd have gotten the boot years ago.

He’s actually very knowledgeable and loves the sport, but he’s crossed over from being the hype man that is always needed to an unbearable hack.

Why is Heaney fighting a lightweight?

My mistake, Markov normally fights at super welter. No mention of that from the expert commentary team of course.

Come on Heaney. He is fighting a can. I have rounds 3-4 so body shot finish here we come

Round 3. Very nice. Would of got worried if it went to the 4th

He beat a can who fights 3 weight classes below him and is acting like he’s a World beater.

This is a tough fight for Dubois to come back to in my opinion. Every credit to him.

Great support, but dude came out stiff as hell against a very clearly overmatched opponent.
You are ready for a step up, but not too far up mate.

This is a tough fight for Dubois to come back to in my opinion. Every credit to him.
If Dubois doesn't stop him inside 6 I'll be surprised tbh. Apart from the orbital injury, he looks the truth to me. In another three years or so he'll be contending for a world title.

I also have Dubois 3-4 so same again please

A huge shout out to Tommy Fury for taking a big step up and fighting a 2-0 boxer. He’s definitely on track to get a world title soon.

Have all the fans fucked off after the co main? Lol it's gone well quiet

Wasnt even a good punch. Looks better on the replay to be fair

Did the Kevin Johnson fight happen?

Back