Daniel Dubois knocks out Anthony Joshua

i don't know how anyone believed in AJ. i said from his Klitschko fight he's overhyped and that Tyson Fury, for all his flaws and bullshittery, is the real HW beast. AJ has zero defense except for a stiff arm, and has a shaky chin.

all i have to say is he's lucky Deontay Wilder got old, because had he fought him around 2016ish he'd have gotten flatlined.

Straight right is a great counter to a sloppy uppercut with no set up because the dude throwing the uppercut is turning into the punch that hits them. They're doing a lot of the work for you so it doesn't need to be a hard shot.

they're also not accounting for the rest of the fight. Dubois was destroying him from rd 1. you don't have to punch a dude that hard when you have already smashed the fuck out of him for 4 rds already.

AJ doesn't have a chin at all. That KO punch didn't even look that hard.

Not even trolling. Sure it was a counter, but still looked soft.

It's heavyweight, he ran right into a shot on the chin, and that was like the 4th knockdown of the fight. If that happened in the first minute of the fight he'd probably have beat the count, but after being concussed so many times already it makes complete sense he couldn't get up.

GYCDXNQWgAAq68T

Not even trolling. Sure it was a counter, but still looked soft.
Doesn't look soft to me @LeBron.

Much like the Ruiz fight, it was downhill from the first shot that landed hard on him. Big guy never fully recovered after that. And I thought it was gonna be some technical attack that caused it but turns out AJ first got clipped by a very wild, sloppy right hand while backing up with shit defense. Nothing that the pugilistic narcissists should be glazing about because that was a typical MMA swing.

AJ looked like shit. Wtf was he doing eating that first knockdown shot from a mile away with his hands down.

Seems like he massively overlooked Dubois. Looked like he took the Ngannou fight way more serious.

Where does AJ go from here? I think any hopes for a title shot are far away and I doubt he would win the third fight of an Usyk trilogy.
Maybe Zhang? Or a Parker rematch? Good on Dubois kid is still 27 he can still give the sport a lot.

Straight right is a great counter to a sloppy uppercut with no set up because the dude throwing the uppercut is turning into the punch that hits them. They're doing a lot of the work for you so it doesn't need to be a hard shot.
He hit him with the tip of his glove, it rolled off his face.
I don't vare either way because I never liked either one of these guys.

Back