Daniel "Donkey Cong or King Kong" Cormier is coming and will be tossing Bones around!

Scarier

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Mark my word!

King Kong is coming bitches! :icon_twis

No one in this 205lb division is safe. He's gonna climb the ladder and anything on the way will get tossed aside.

The fact of the matter is though that we have never seen anybody consistently take or hold down Jones. Hell, prior to Gus' lone takedown I don't think we ever saw anybody even get him down once and he fought his fair share of solid wrestlers. P

Now, Cormier is the best wrestler that Jones will have faced, but it's still tough for me to be confident DC can toss him around when no one has, including notably strong grapplers like Glover and Bader.

DC is incredible and I'm a huge fan. I'm very much looking forward to the potential title fight between him Jones/Gus and think he has a shot at beating either. But I just feel Jones has showed us so many facets that it's no easy fight for DC.

The fact of the matter is though that we have never seen anybody consistently take or hold down Jones. Hell, prior to Gus' lone takedown I don't think we ever saw anybody even get him down once and he fought his fair share of solid wrestlers. P

Now, Cormier is the best wrestler that Jones has faced, but it's still tough for me to be confident DC can toss him around when no one has, including notably strong grapplers like Glover and Bader.

DC is incredible and I'm a huge fan. I'm very much looking forward to the potential title fight between him Jones/Gus and think he has a shot at beating either. But I just feel Jones has showed us so many facets that it's no easy fight for DC.

Gus seemed to take him down pretty easily, Cormier has effortlessly slammed almost everyone he's faced, I don't see it being much different if he manages to get his hands on Jones. That crotch body slam thing is insane!

been waiting for this to happen.

watch, jones will come in with the safest game plan ever created...plus a million extra eye pokes just to be safe.

DC by TKO, 3rd round.

Black Fedor does what he wants, and he don't care if Bones Jones goin cry bout it. He just dont care.

Donkey Cong is going to make Bones be his bitch and tag along like Diddy Kong did in this DC Country!

I feel like the real battle here is AKA vs Jackson--Winklejohn when it comes to strategy.

Impossible as he does not have reach and height.

All those who proclaimed Jones reach and height such an unfair insurmountable advantage would be hypocrites if they now thought DC could beat him.

I too believe that DC's unique ability to mix both great wrestling and outright manhandling of his opponents may introduce massive problems for Jones or Gus. I think we could be in for an excellent three-way round-robin amongst these guys and I'm super excited for the fights.

Can tell jones will get ragdolled by Cormier . He will be in slam city all night until DC puts JJ away by TKO late in the 3rd or mid 4th round . Anyone who thinks that DC can't throw jones around is delusional IMO . Just look at how he man handled a much larger person in Josh Barnett .

DC will be fighting Gus for the belt. Gus will smash Jones again. DC vs Gus will be a war.

You've got to be kidding me. What do you think Jones would have done to Hendo? DC will be out of range all night. His shot isn't fast enough, and IF he manages to get in the clinch, Jones will eat him up Glover style.

Jones via yudie

Edit: Also, Gus will lose the rematch.

I like your style face punch but honestly glover was never a match for JJ and DC will have more speed more agression than any of JJ previous opponents.DC will dethrone JJ if JJ gets through Gus .

Comier is going to make Jones look bad when he man handles him. Jones is no doubt a great fighter but DC is looking unstoppable & motivated to no end.

Jones won't even be in line for a title shot in 2 fights, Gus will dethrone him and then Jones will fight Cormier for a titleshot and lose

Yup. This is the fight I've been most excited for ever since DC announced his intention to move to 205.

Back