Daniel Cormier would beat Stipe Miocic

There's always the off-chance of a draw. If I were a betting man, I'd put my money on a victory, defeat or draw for DC.
He could be DQed or maybe if he left the ring be counted out!

Because he was in top position.

If he was on the bottom of DC, he'd be sweating a shitload.
I don't know man, hard to picture that fight going that way. Stipe is a huge, strong guy with D1 wrestling. Not as good straight up wrestling as DC, but I don't even think it gets to that point tbh

I don't know man, hard to picture that fight going that way. Stipe is a huge, strong guy with D1 wrestling. Not as good straight up wrestling as DC, but I don't even think it gets to that point tbh

With the exception of Jones, DC has been able to blow through every fighter's wrestling and BJJ credentials.

If he could handle Barnett and Hendo as if they were small children, DC would manhandle Stipe.

Cormier is an excellent fighter but he hasn't beaten anyone relevant at HW. He'd lose to most if not all of the top 5 IMO.

It's a good fight, they should make it,

Stipe is a big guy though and he's at his peak, he hits hard, has reach and pretty tight boxing for a HW.

This is a winnable but dangerous fight for DC

With the exception of Jones, DC has been able to blow through every fighter's wrestling and BJJ credentials.

If he could handle Barnett and Hendo as if they were small children, DC would manhandle Stipe.
So you're basically insinuating Josh Barnett and Hendo would out wrestle and manhandle Stipe. Alright, man.

Cormier is an excellent fighter but he hasn't beaten anyone relevant at HW. He'd lose to most if not all of the top 5 IMO.
And have Popeyes the night before the fight.

You see that Anderson fight though?

Or he'd lose. One or the other, most likely.

There's always the off-chance of a draw. If I were a betting man, I'd put my money on a victory, defeat or draw for DC.

You're definitely right about the pop eyes

But stipe would knock Anderson out could standing up.

That's a great point

He could be DQed or maybe if he left the ring be counted out!

I don't think with the new testing though!

giphy (38).gif

Stipe gets zero respect on here.

I don't get it.

Why do Sherdog mods allow posts like this? Whats the freakin point? Just a statement with no breakdown what so ever. Can any teenager who has too much time on their hands just post stupid shit like this here on Sherdog?

Has Cormier beaten a relevant HW, someone that was a serious title threat in the past five years? Even Bigfoot was shown not to be any threat as a title contender and that fight is long past. Cormier would get beat and not just by Stipe.

So you're basically insinuating Josh Barnett and Hendo would out wrestle and manhandle Stipe. Alright, man.

No, you're insinuating that I'm insinuating he would.

I'm outright saying that Stipe's wrestling experience pales in comparison to Barnett and Hendo's, and DC blew through them like they were nothing.

Back