Daniel Cormier would beat Stipe Miocic

Willek

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
And have Popeyes the night before the fight.

Or he'd lose. One or the other, most likely.

Not sure about that, he's been hurt in his last 3 fights. Stipe & Overeem are bad match ups for him.

Id believe he possibly could beat him. DC is pretty much impossible to beat unless your a roided jon jones

Or he'd lose. One or the other, most likely.

There's always the off-chance of a draw. If I were a betting man, I'd put my money on a victory, defeat or draw for DC.

DC is not getting any better. He is only going to get worse going forward. He is quickly approaching 40 and unless he decides to go the Randy route (Wonlt be able to get away with it now), he probably only has a couple solid years left in him before he starts losing.

Without a doubt.

People shit on the Anderson performance but as stated by many posters, it is what it is.....for all we know he could have been in the midst of a real fucking depression during that fight and just not giving a fuck of any sorts.

Stipe would jab him to the death and stuff every TDA

i personally think that cormier is a better HW then LHW. he was more explosive and fast at HW. i think that cormier would beat miocic soundly.

Stipe would make it look very easy. Cormier may experience some success trying to wrestle, but even that I doubt. Stipe would stop him with boxing.

Without a doubt.

People shit on the Anderson performance but as stated by many posters, it is what it is.....for all we know he could have been in the midst of a real fucking depression during that fight and just not giving a fuck of any sorts.
But stipe would knock Anderson out could standing up.

DC has fewer weaknesses to exploit, and his only loss is by decision.

Stipe is a damn good striker, but if his fight against Dos Santos showed it's doubtful he could go 5 rounds, especially if he's grinded by DC.

Cormier looked pretty dominant as natural short armed LHW bulked up on Popeye's chicken.

DC has fewer weaknesses to exploit, and his only loss is by decision.

Stipe is a damn good striker, but if his fight against Dos Santos showed it's doubtful he could go 5 rounds, especially if he's grinded by DC.
DC doesn't have the striking to go 5 rounds with stipe

Back