Media Daniel Cormier to UFC, Book the Brock Lesnar Fight Already!

To your point, though, would you do differently in his position? TBH, at 40, I'd take the Brock fight in a second rather than rematch Stipe for half the money.

Personally, I'd relinquish the belt if I had no intention of defending against legit contenders a la GSP

I respect that move, but I couldn't do it with millions on the table.

DC/Brock doesn't need to be a title match, especially since Brock is coming off an NC. I know, WME and Hollywood greed and all that, but still...

I wonder if DC would fight Brock, winner takes all...

I bet he wouldn't.

Of course not, but when it brings a whole division to a standstill then I will shit on him. I'm a fight fan, not a retirement party fan.
2 words... interm title. Let him have a well deserved send off from mma be greatful you’ve gotten to witness he’s rise and end in mma. What could be worst case scenario? Brock gets a belt... because who ever he defends against wouldn’t want to be watched

Brock needs to stop being a bitch already. hurry up and fuckin lose.

DC/Brock doesn't need to be a title match, especially since Brock is coming off an NC. I know, WME and Hollywood greed and all that, but still...
I could get behind that. The title is the main thing that makes the fight stupid. If DC dropped the belt and called this his retirement fight, I don't think they would lose any PPV buys. It might actually help sales. Brock might get pissy, tho.

Thrilla shown that the new epo has been hacked. Thats whats takin so long. Gotta update the patch.

Anybody who believes this fight will be competitive is fookin retarded.

Might as well give Tim S a title shot.

Anybody who believes this fight will be competitive is fookin retarded.

Might as well give Tim S a title shot.
I dont want a competitive fight.

{<hhh]

I’ll tell you who cares...all the people that are going to pay for that fight.
Like it or not, UFC is a business first, sport second
I won't pay to watch that. So I will be an independent businessman and take my business elsewhere for that fight.

Back