Media Daniel Cormier to UFC, Book the Brock Lesnar Fight Already!

Guard

Be Real
@Green
Reaction score

Give DC his damn money fight already!

giphy.gif

Greatest retirement package in sports history

DC gonna be 43 when this fight gets made.

Doesnt want to fight Jones and uses the cheating excuse but then wants to fight Brock? I dont mind DC getting the money fight. Just wish it wasnt Lesnar.

They'll all be in wwe at some point it seems.

If he wants to be champion, he should fight an actual contender. If he wants a money fight with Brock, he should drop the belt and fuck off to WWE. If fans want him to get a money fight, maybe they should actually pay to watch the best fight instead of only tuning in for freakshow bullshit.

I actually rooted for Cormier to win the belt, his win against Stipe was really a big accomplishment. And after that when he said± “I’m going to be done by March 20, 2019. I won’t be fighting again.” Yes I thought a Brock fight made sense, but now...after all this time and after Jones´s return and some new LHW and HW contenders, I dont like this mindset anymore.
image.jpg

Doesnt want to fight Jones and uses the cheating excuse but then wants to fight Brock? I dont mind DC getting the money fight. Just wish it wasnt Lesnar.
he fought jones twice.

love DC but he is a big hippocryte here. Attacking jones over and over again because of steroids, but wants to give the most obvious steroid cheat in the world a title fight.

This is why DC is the GOAT. Taking on the biggest, baddest dude out there.

Book it Dana you bald POS!
Gotta give to DC....DC has balls of steel.
Probably greatest fighter P4P along with GSP in history.

DC has already got his ass handed to him by Jon Jones two times. Jon fighting a fatter, older, slower DC is supposed to be competitive how?

He fought Jones twice and lost. Who else is he going to fight to get this kinda payday?

DC already had 2 money fights

He lost both of them

I hope Brock does him Mir 2 style

I would do the same thing if I were DC

If he loses any other fight, that money fight is gone

Doesn't matter if you would do the same thing. If this is going to be a sport he should have to fight the #1 contender or if he isn't available #2....etc.... Maybe he should call out Tim Sylvia? Who cares what DC wants. Just book a real fight and not someone from play wrestling acting WWE garbage. Who cares about fake wrestling?

If you live in the real world, you're not going to shit on a guy for going after a payday when his career is winding down.

So now being the champion is about trying to secure a money fight? No matter how fucked up it is? Or no matter how many legit contenders are passed over in the process?

There have been way too many so-called Super fights. And way too much ducking by everybody near the top. The divisions are almost all stagnant, and I’m personally sick of it. Unlike the casuals, I’ve got a decade and a half invested in the UFC. And it’s only in this shit McGregor era, that this crap has gone on. I saw it coming, and I’m amazed at the clowns that didn’t.

Wtf did you think was going to happen, ya guppies?

I iust hope he loses.

Then they rematch in a WWE PPV

Back