Daniel Cormier takes offense to Mir's comments: "He really dont want to piss me off."

Eh, I admitted I read it wrong. If you want to get pissy over something like this be my guest.

I didn't see that. It's fine then.
You're a Cormier fan and I'm a Mir fan. I admit Cormier is a bad match up for Mir but I'm still going to root for him, as I'm sure you would do the same if one of your favorite fighters was fighting a bad match up.

I didn't see that. It's fine then.
You're a Cormier fan and I'm a Mir fan. I admit Cormier is a bad match up for Mir but I'm still going to root for him, as I'm sure you would do the same if one of your favorite fighters was fighting a bad match up.

Sounds fair and yes I would.

Mir told the truth.

brockmurr4_zpsfba2ed22.jpg

aha classic!

Cormier should stop going on sherdog, he's obviously buying into his own hype way too much. Mir by sub

dont-make-me-angry-angry-kid-hulk-demotivational-posters-1309564181.jpg

Cormier needs to simmer down, he is all over the place talking about walking through Mir then calling out jones talking about kicking jones ass and taking his belt and he upset over this.

Nog fought sick post staph in the first fight. The second fight you cant even say Mir was lookin good standing lol. He looked good falling

Nog wasn't sick in that fight. He recovered from staph a couple of weeks before the fight, knew he was in good enough condition to fight, and was medically cleared to fight. No, Mir wasn't looking good standing, however he looked AWESOME on the ground, where he easily subbed Nog while he was rocked.

If he fights the way he did Saturday, I'm pretty sure Mir is safe

only way mir wins this is by submission..

im sure dc will be ready...

If he fights the way he did Saturday, I'm pretty sure Mir is safe

Me too. I'm glad he won't though, since he has no reason to hold back this time.

I mean, can you honestly disagree on the evident fact that Cormier was just playing it extremely safe to avoid injuries (mainly breaking his fist..) against a larger fighter who's known for his power and durability?

Cormier was in complete control for the whole fight, and it was transparent as hell his goal wasn't the same as it was in the Bigfoot and Barnett fights. He had no reason to go all out on a guy who's both technically and physically light years behind him and risk getting injured or even getting caught, especially since Daniel's aware that putting away Dion Staring in an all-out violent fashion is not going to better his career in any possible way. His strategy was visibly more conservative, how could you NOT see it?

Have people considered DC's lackluster performance might've been because of all the weight he lost?

Have people considered DC's lackluster performance might've been because of all the weight he lost?

How would that work? Since when is losing excess fat a bad thing considering your performance on fight night? He wasn't "cutting weight", simply losing fat.

Back