Daniel Cormier signs multi fight deal in UFC

................................and no one seems to want to fight the guy. Welcome to where are my opponents fighting championship. :icon_chee

wow dc decides his future tonight :)

I think Cain and DC should stay put in the heavies there doing fantastic, but I dont blame them JDS if he wins tonight hes holding onto that belt for a good while yet... still plenty of guys for Cain/DC to maul over with for a while.

Hope they make Barnett vs Mir and DC vs Nelson.
Why Nelson? Its a good fight from an excitement perspective but I think DC is much higer ranked than Nelson and I think he'd rather a fight with the Werdum/Nog winner.
Apparently he wants Frank Mir first.
Not a bad fight but I thnk DC would crush him.
It maybe me but I don't think Dana likes DC. DC said the contract is shorter then usual? I think Dana could have a problem with DC's age and fighting style? I think Dana could also have issues with the possibility of Cain not wanting to fight DC?
What's wrong with his age? There are older fighters than him and he doesn't seem to be slowing down. And he has a pretty fun style to watch, though admittedly I've only seen his last two fights but those should be the most relevant.
Why wouldn't he like his fighting style? He's not really boring.

I agree, he's fun to watch. Even his wrestling is fun given the slams he's capable of.

Yay, I'm excited to see if he gets immediate title shot or have to face a top contender.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back