Daniel Cormier proclaims himself the GOAT

Jon cheated, Fedor lost and/or struggled vs the likes of Hendo, Bigfoot, Fujita, Arona, etc, so DC certainly has a case.

no.gif

/thread..

First: I don´t hate DC, I respect what he has accomplished.
But:
A real and true GOAT (if this will ever exist in an always evolving sport like MMA) would fight anyone who thinks he can beat him. He would not choose to fight a fighter that is easier to beat, but he would take the best he can. He would not try to sting his opponent's eye or chop his opponent´s balls during a fight. He would not have needed towelgate.
And above all, he would never need to say that he is the GOAT.

I find it hilarious when you Jones haters post stuff like this, when I was a DC fan long before any of you guys even heard of the guy. You can check my post history, been talking good about him for 8 years.

Still doesn’t make him the GOAT or even the best of this era. But Thanks.

Yeah... I heard of him when he was wrestling at Ohio St going up against the likes of Cael Sanderson, so you're barking up the wrong tree with that "newb" talk.

That being said, he is the GOAT hwt. Who's a greater HWT this era? C'mon man, cut it out.

Difficult situation with Jones and the steroids, but I have to say nope.

There will always be that question mark because of that. And a DQ of Jones from the list, too boot.

Sad, sad situation.

Spoiler alert.... GSP is not impressed by his performance!
upload_2019-3-18_23-13-44.jpeg

Yeah... I heard of him when he was wrestling at Ohio St going up against the likes of Cael Sanderson, so you're barking up the wrong tree with that "newb" talk.

That being said, he is the GOAT hwt. Who's a greater HWT this era? C'mon man, cut it out.

ok mr 2016 join date. I'm sure you did.

and What era, of the fighters still fighting today? Cain? JDS resume is LEAGUES better than Cormier. Hell, even Stipe has had multiple title defenses. You don't just automatically become the GOAT of the division for the era because you became champ (btw, his HW resume in the UFC reads, Roy Nelson, Frank Mir, Stipe, Derrick Lewis. if you think this is a "GOAT" resume, you're an idiot plain and simple)

That would be like saying Matt Serra was the WW GOAT in 2007 because he beat GSP.

This is why you're a newb. Because you have no idea what you're beaking about.

hel be the goat after he retires for 7 years and comes back to fight an old bum. People will say hes a goat legend and unbeatable.

He is up there, I don't think there is any true definitive GOAT right now. GSP, Jones, DC, Fedor, Anderson are all solid contenders.

If Jones hadn't failed multiple drug tests, without a doubt it would be him.

Beating Rumble for the 206.2 belt does count, but if we are counting 205 belt and HW, then no he isn't a double champ.

Forever the Natty GOAT. Deep down Jon knows this, that's why he cheated. He probably cheats in video games too lol. He can't take a loss, The Natty One took his loss and came back even stronger, a true measure of a champion. LONG LIVE THE NATTY GOAT

ok mr 2016 join date. I'm sure you did.

and What era, of the fighters still fighting today? Cain? JDS resume is LEAGUES better than Cormier. Hell, even Stipe has had multiple title defenses. You don't just automatically become the GOAT of the division for the era because you became champ (btw, his HW resume in the UFC reads, Roy Nelson, Frank Mir, Stipe, Derrick Lewis. if you think this is a "GOAT" resume, you're an idiot plain and simple)

That would be like saying Matt Serra was the WW GOAT in 2007 because he beat GSP.

This is why you're a newb. Because you have no idea what you're beaking about.

I think it's uncool to use your little position as a mod here to throw your weight around and call people idiots online. I am not with that goofy sh*t. My join date?? You think MMA started on Sherdog dipstick or what? And I hope you can take it, if you can dish it, buttercup. I don't know why you feel the need to insult people like wtf is that. I've been wrestling since the 80s why is it suprising I know who tf Cormier is in my own sport. I've been watching MMA since UFC 1. Not a superfan and don't know everything about every fighter, but you forgot to add Barnett and Silva to that list and are acting like a child just because someone disagrees with your lame opinion. Cut the sh*t.

DC is the GOAT.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back