Daniel Cormier proclaims himself the GOAT

he was never an actual champ at LHW unless you're just a Jones hater. He never beat Jon. Paper champ.

Why would he need to beat Jones? Jones wasn't champ when DC won the belt.

and he was never a HW champ in Strikeforce.

Screenshot_20190314-074625_Google.jpg
He won a GP in which half of the entrants got injured. Solid wins over Bigfoot and Barnett, nothing against them, but, lets not act as if he's got some great resume.

DC's resume at LHW is really not that good. His resume at HW is even worse.

Being the best of a shitty division in a time when the division's are struggling worse than they ever have, doesn't make you the GOAT.

And again, he's not even the best at one of those divisions.

He beat the UFC's most successful HW to win the HW title, hasn't been beaten at HW, and hasn't been beaten at LHW by someone who wasn't on PED's. But, let's say you're right; if LHW is a weak division, why does Jones get any credit for being champion of it? He beat up a bunch of grandads and now he's only champ because DC vacated the belt. He didn't beat DC to get the title. Paper champ.

Does that mean if DC loses to Lesnar because of sneezing too hard the night before Lesnar becomes the GOAT. This is no. 1 bull5hit.

Why would he need to beat Jones? Jones wasn't champ when DC won the belt.

View attachment 544609

He beat the UFC's most successful HW to win the HW title, hasn't been beaten at HW, and hasn't been beaten at LHW by someone who wasn't on PED's. But, let's say you're right; if LHW is a weak division, why does Jones get any credit for being champion of it? He beat up a bunch of grandads and now he's only champ because DC vacated the belt. He didn't beat DC to get the title. Paper champ.

The division as a whole was much tougher when Jon was coming up and became champ. It’s not even really comparable.

Beating Stipe at HW is amazing, I was there to watch the fight and it was incredible. Beating Black Beast is....not great really. And that’s it. His HW run consists of those 2, Roy Nelson, and Frank Mir. Barnett and Bigfoot, even throw in Monson since he had a name.

If you’re going to tell me that’s the best HW resume over the course of the last decade I’ll laugh in your fucking face.

Well so far, he is the most succesfull UFC fighter, so...

He's in the HW GOAT discussion. No one in the HW GOAT discussion should be in the overall GOAT discussion IMO.

He lost twice to Jones, won a split decision over Gus(that I think Gus won) and almost got KO'd by Rumble the first time. DC also didn't have to fight prime Shad cause he got hurt. DC was very lucky things turned out the way they did for him. DC also Jones or no Jones got his title shot at LHW coming off a loss to Jones. Bader and Davis were ahead in line before he'd fought Jones and after and DC talked his way into those shots.

Has more cries in the octagon than any other fighter!
That's what life is all about dude. Smiles and cries man, that's all we can truly control in this world!!

DC is definitely a GOAT. Although his kryptonite is Jones, I don't think having one weakness throws you out of the discussion.

Cormier didn't move up in weight.

Going from LHW to heavyweight is moving up in weight, regardless if he has fought in heavyweight before or not.

The fact is, DC proved himself against top tier guys in two separate weight classes. That is something jones has not done, regardless how you feel about either fighter.

I'm not here to say whether DC is the GOAT or not the GOAT. I'm here to laugh about these three stupid statements when there is a very clear history of GOAT's claiming they are the GOAT

Some examples:

In the fight game:
Muhammad Ali said he is the GOAT. Is he? You might disagree. If thats the case, Floyd Mayweather claims he is the GOAT

Basketball: Lebron James says he is the GOAT.. he isn't. I don't beleive he is. I think MJ is.. Michael Jordan completely acknowledges he is indeed the GOAT

Michael Phelps admits he is the GOAT swimmer

Usain Bolt admits he is the GOAT sprinter

Theres plenty of instances where the inarguable GOAT claims he is indeed the GOAT. To say 'a man who claims to be the GOAT is no GOAT' is insanely stupid.

So I will get back to saying what I initially intended to say to you three: HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

b b b but game of thrones! I want to sound like tywin!

Better than him:
GSP
Jones
Fedor
Aldo
MM
Anderson

and maybe:
Cruz
Khabib
Stipe

The division as a whole was much tougher when Jon was coming up and became champ. It’s not even really comparable.

Beating Stipe at HW is amazing, I was there to watch the fight and it was incredible. Beating Black Beast is....not great really. And that’s it. His HW run consists of those 2, Roy Nelson, and Frank Mir. Barnett and Bigfoot, even throw in Monson since he had a name.

If you’re going to tell me that’s the best HW resume over the course of the last decade I’ll laugh in your fucking face.
You've not cited a single fact to back up your opinion, just the usual lies that Jones dick riders trumpet when awkward truths get bought up. This is becoming a waste of both our time.
You're trying to tell me a man who has never challenged himself outside of his weight class, has four wins in five years and is in double digits for drug test failures is the best MMA fighter going. I'm already laughing in your fucking face.

He's obviously the LHW GOAT, with Jones as LHW cheating GOAT thats a fact. But not overall GOAT, thats GSP as evidenced by the polls

Jones fights with roids in his system. He cant be goat. Fight clean you scumbag

Top 3 for sure. Only loss was to a fighter that was juiced to the gills. For those of you claiming he is not even close to the GOAT, please post any fighter with a better record who is not a proven PED user.
View attachment 544207

I agree, but you don't call yourself the GOAT. You don't do what freaking Lebitch James did. L36ron removed himself from the goat conversation the moment he said that.

It is desperate, it's embarrassing, it's unbecoming, and it's cringe worthy.

DC was the GOAT to me, but not anymore.

You've not cited a single fact to back up your opinion, just the usual lies that Jones dick riders trumpet when awkward truths get bought up. This is becoming a waste of both our time.
You're trying to tell me a man who has never challenged himself outside of his weight class, has four wins in five years and is in double digits for drug test failures is the best MMA fighter going. I'm already laughing in your fucking face.

actual facts like the guys resume and Jon's resume aren't facts. Lol. Ok, delusional hater spotted.

Back