Daniel Cormier on UFC 182 Losss to Jon Jones: He Beat Me, He Won the Fight

It was heartbreaking watching DC in the post fight press conference.

Thanks for posting TS. People need to realize that this win was not controversial.

Jones broke DC mentally and physically, deal with it. If that wasn't clear the post press conference said it all.

Good interview. I'm hoping for DC to come back stronger and better than ever. I'd pay to watch a rematch.

People actually think DC won or that it should have been a draw?

And they are being serious?!?!

Sucks but it's true. Jones broke DC. We just have to move on with out lives. I personally am choosing the winner of Gus vs Rumble to fall back on now. Or DC to come back.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There has not been a greater fighter then Jon Bones Jones in any weight class

Seriously where are the lunatics supposed to say DC won 48-47 or even 49-46? There was a lot of people on sherdog having DC 2 rounds to 1 after 3, I even saw a couple of 3-0.

People actually think DC won or that it should have been a draw?

And they are being serious?!?!

Yes, they are. And some also claiming DC beat him in the standup and Jones "afraid" to strike with him lol.

This place is fucking hilarious sometimes.

He didn't even show the match when he said that,he should watch the fight first to understand if was wining or losing

Funny how the only person I've seen throw "robbery" out there is the TS...

I think Jones won but if you look at the way the judges scored the fight each had DC winning different rounds. So a really really bad argument could be made for DC winning.

I can't believe people on here were saying draw or DC won...just accept it Bones broke him and beat him pretty easily

Sad that TS has to post a link to DC admitting defeat because 5 or 6 Sherdoggers think JBJ did not beat DC. I'm not a fan of Jones at all but he did defeat DC soundly and without a doubt. I was rooting for DC for weeks to no avail.

I can't believe people on here were saying draw or DC won...just accept it Bones broke him and beat him pretty easily

I seriously doubt Jones broke him and he didn't beat him pretty easily. It was a dog fight and went back and forth but in the end, those take downs secured the lead. A little overstated on your part I think.

Some ppl just need to accept it with a few strikes like. . .

tumblr_mz9tomRjQo1r7vt2no1_400.gif

Back