Daniel Cormier on UFC 182 Losss to Jon Jones: He Beat Me, He Won the Fight

I seriously doubt Jones broke him and he didn't beat him pretty easily. It was a dog fight and went back and forth but in the end, those take downs secured the lead. A little overstated on your part I think.

DC landed some good punches but that's it, Bones clinched him, took him down, and beat him at his own game, it was pretty obvious after Bones took him down in the 4th that DC broke

Seriously where are the lunatics supposed to say DC won 48-47 or even 49-46? There was a lot of people on sherdog having DC 2 rounds to 1 after 3, I even saw a couple of 3-0.

2 was the only round DC won convincingly. I gave him 3 but it could have gone the other way easily.

I was rooring for DC super hard but he's right, Jones beat him. Dc was doing good especially in round 2, but he just didnt stay busy enough in the later rounds. Jon is jut constantly throwing or working something and he also got a few takedowns. Wasnt quite a "dominant" performance, but Jones nullified DC and won the fight.

Somewhere around 4:20 Jones says he hopes DC is crying somewhere, Brain Stann has a look of "i cant believe he just said that". :)

People actually think DC won or that it should have been a draw?

And they are being serious?!?!
Are you??? People are so wacky sometimes it blows my mind Jones clearly won 1 round!!!! That was the forth. Every other round was close as can be.

I scored it for Jones in this fight and the Gus fight but acting like this fight was some kind of blow out that wasn't almost a toss up is horse shit.

Easily? Wtf

Well he beat him 49-46 and was never in any danger, seriously what did DC do? He landed some good punches in the first 3 rounds and that's it, he got stuffed on his takedowns and dominated in the clinch

Somewhere around 4:20 Jones says he hopes DC is crying somewhere, Brain Stann has a look of "i cant believe he just said that". :)

I really wish Anderson had said that after the first Chael fight, it would have been hilarious

Well he beat him 49-46 and was never in any danger, seriously what did DC do? He landed some good punches in the first 3 rounds and that's it, he got stuffed on his takedowns and dominated in the clinch

If you win easily, or dominate as some said, you don't lose rounds. Jones won clearly in my eyes, but it wasn't easy for him.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back