Daniel Cormier on The Fuel TV Weigh Ins

The TS is one of the most creepiest ppl on this website

I doubt he'll be doing post fight stuff if he's a cornerman. Just not enough time between the final fight and the post fight show. Especially since he'll be comforting Cain.

He said he was when he was interview by Ariel Helwani last week.

Johnny Hendricks isn't creepy, he's just too happy all the time.

Oh

Well

If He's johnny Hendricks its cool I guess

But I'm skeptical

Ive got my eye on him

Less talking and more fighting, just sayin ...

kind of, but the statement is true.

Todd Duffee is black?

Each guy comments on a few fighters. I bet in the past Chael or Stann or Ariel only commented on white fighters. You were wrong but even if you weren't, what's the point of mentioning it?

I doubt he'll be doing post fight stuff if he's a cornerman. Just not enough time between the final fight and the post fight show. Especially since he'll be comforting Cain.

he even mentioned how he has a suit, a warm up shirt that kind of matches the slacks so he can go warm up (or maybe just walk out) and then he has a second suit for the post fight show...my guess is that as soon as the fight is over he wont stick around for the in ring stuff and will book over to the booth

Love DC and the pre fight stuff is one thing but I feel like it will be just kind of weird having him do the post fight stuff especally if cain loses. He will just kind of discredit jr and say all the things cain could've done and things he did wrong

Back