Daniel Cormier on The Fuel TV Weigh Ins

youngsteinel

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
What do you guys think of Daniel Cormer's analysis on Fuel? I think he is pretty good and seems well spoken (a few hiccups though). Can't wait to see him fight!

Edit: Was bias as hell towards his camp. Kind of annoying, but what do you expect?

Last edited:
did he say anything worth mentioning?

"And he speaks so well...."

Kidding ...

Sucks not having FUEL

He was only commenting on black fighters and Cain.

Cormier is a very good ambassador for MMA.

Had a couple of hiccups but overall he did fine. Think someone was talking in his ear when he was trying to talk.

He needs to get out of the studio and into the octagon. What he did to bigfoot and Barnett to win the HW tournament was impressive as hell.

Had a couple of hiccups but overall he did fine. Think someone was talking in his ear when he was trying to talk.

That is what I am saying. I forgot who the last fighter I saw on the weigh ins was, but I thought DC did better.

Why is there always this subtle racist nonsense is most threads dealing with Black fighters? Instead of being a captain Smart Ass can someone spreak realistically and honestly?

Yeah I made this thread in the very beginning. I then realized he was just talking about fighters out of his camp.

Oh gotcha. Yea I was like "okay DC, you're saying the guys you train with are in the best shape ever. Would you really expect us to believe you'd say anything different?"

That is what I am saying. I forgot who the last fighter I saw on the weigh ins was, but I thought DC did better.

He should have some interesting info in the post fight. He will be in Cain's corner. So win or lose he will have great insight.

He should have some interesting info in the post fight. He will be in Cain's corner. So win or lose he will have great insight.

I doubt he'll be doing post fight stuff if he's a cornerman. Just not enough time between the final fight and the post fight show. Especially since he'll be comforting Cain.

Back