Media Daniel Cormier on next LW fights to make

Ackmed

Silver Belt
Reaction score

Cliffs:
- RC thinks Islam vs Moises wasn't exciting, DC laughs at him and says he should watch kickboxing if he gets bored by grappling
- with Poirier and Oliveira fighting next, that leaves Gaethje and Dariush that have a chance to fight Islam...DC excludes Chandler because he's a "smart guy" to have avoided Islam's call-out
- Gaethje should fight Chandler because that's already been hyped
- DC says "unfortunately for Dariush" that leaves him to fight Islam and "I love Benny D, but everyone's getting smashed!"
- RC says Dariush is another boring fighter but him vs Makachev could be exciting because Dariush may be able to beat Islam (DC rolls his eyes at this)
- DC reminds us of the back-and-forth during Drakkar Klose vs Beneil Dariush and says Dariush wouldn't get that opportunity against Islam because Islam would ground him

E66WLCrVkAI0Q-O.jpeg.jpg

Cliffs:
- RC thinks Islam vs Moises wasn't exciting, DC laughs at him and says he should watch kickboxing if he gets bored by grappling
- with Poirier and Oliveira fighting next, that leaves Gaethje and Dariush that have a chance to fight Islam...DC excludes Chandler because he's a "smart guy" to have avoided Islam's call-out
- Gaethje should fight Chandler because that's already been hyped
- DC says "unfortunately for Dariush" that leaves him to fight Islam and "I love Benny D, but everyone's getting smashed!"
- RC says Dariush is another boring fighter but him vs Makachev could be exciting because Dariush may be able to beat Islam (DC rolls his eyes at this)
- DC reminds us of the back-and-forth during Drakkar Klose vs Beneil Dariush and says Dariush wouldn't get that opportunity against Islam because Islam would ground him

View attachment 870098

I can't believe anyone would spend time watching this b level show. Ariel and DC was the goat show. This is terrible.

RC is right. It was boring. It was dominant, but it was boring. They wanted Islam to smash Moises, he dominated Moises, he didn't smash him. I'm still a fan, but I'll call it like it is. I think if he fights chandler, he will get the best fight out of Islam and Islam will smash him. This is similar to Usman's issue early in his career. Before Colby, he never really had anyone to push him. If you don't push usman, the dog won't come out, he's said something along those lines. I think that's the same case with Islam. If you don't actually try to fight with this dude, make it gritty, he's just going to dominate you in a style that might be seen as boring. If you fight, I think we'll see the best Islam yet and he'll smash guys.

Last edited:
I can't believe anyone would spend time watching this b level show. Ariel and DC was the goat show. This is terrible.

Nothing MMA related can be B-level when hosted by one of the GOATs like DC!

DC and Ariel was a tad better than DC and RC but since DC was and is the main attraction to the show it doesn't make that much difference to swap Ariel with RC

Believe you me is by far the better MMA related podcast out at the moment. I like R.Clark but only when it comes to NFL, not saying he isn't a fan of MMA clearly he is, but this podcast seems to be lacking charisma.

Based DC putting casuals in their place. There's going to be a lot of screeching and moaning before Islam's next fight: "BORING! HE DIDN'T FIGHT A """TOP""" OPONNENT!" But once Islam takes out one of the overranked, overhyped fake top 5 cans, these same whiners are going to be exposed as absolute morons. Tick-tock...

#14 Thiago took Islam into the "championship rounds"

DC is hyping a fellow AKA member

reasonable fight fans will wait until Islam fights a Top 5 before passing judgment

RC is right. It was boring. It was dominant, but it was boring.

Get used to it! Because that's how Islam's going to win the belt and stay champ....he's going to take them down, make them tired, and make them tap

Screenshot_20210708-203521_UFC.jpg
Screenshot_20210708-203529_UFC.jpg
Screenshot_20210725-203841_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20210725-203851_YouTube.jpg

They better pay Benny damn well if they want him to take that fight.

Islam has to be more active, ufc is doing a big favor for him giving him such a high undeserving ranking, because ufc can't do their jobs correctly.

Said it before and 100% agree with DC that these are the fights to make.

Where I disagree, however, is that Islam is going to steamroll Dariush. I think Dariush might be Islam's toughest fight in the division, stylistically.

Islam has to be more active, ufc is doing a big favor for him giving him such a high undeserving ranking, because ufc can't do their jobs correctly.

There's no objective way to say RDA, Tony, Conor, Hooker etc should be ranked higher than Islam.

If you think Islam is over-ranked list how you would rank top LWs

If I were Darius id take that fight ASAP !!
Dariush is managed by ali and wants time off for the birth of his daughter that's coming in Dec or something iirc.

Also, Beneil is not a top 3 fighter. We know this.

Dariush is managed by ali and wants time off for the birth of his daughter that's coming in Dec or something iirc.

Also, Beneil is not a top 3 fighter. We know this.

this dude talking like he Beneil

<BidenShutIt>

no shit he is managed by the same guy ...

Did you not listen to the video ? or whats been going around ?

you are not Beneil and dont make NO final decisions

Crazy stat they showed in this video - Islam has the 2nd highest win % in UFC LW history! (Of all LWs with 6 or more fights)

First place is Khabib (at 100%) and 2nd is Islam at 90%.

These guys are on another level

DC spreading more and more BS AKA and Islam propaganda. Between Khabib and DC being his cheerleaders in the media, he may actually never have to fight anyone good in the top 10 before a shot and they can keep inflating his record.

this dude talking like he Beneil

<BidenShutIt>

no shit he is managed by the same guy ...

Did you not listen to the video ? or whats been going around ?

you are not Beneil and dont make NO final decisions
I'm not Beneil. I'm Ali (according to sherdog)

I DO make final decisions.

and you ain't shit according to me

<WellThere>
Oof. I'm hurt.

Why are you triggered when I relayed to you exactly what Beneil said in his press conferences?

What I said is not a new revelation.

Back