Media Daniel Cormier on next LW fights to make

Ground game is not boring but lack of gnp and sub attempts sure is
even many transitions is entertaining

I can't believe anyone would spend time watching this b level show. Ariel and DC was the goat show. This is terrible.

You can tell DC misses Ariel. Despite his flaws, he was still knowledgeable about the sport. RC is a complete casual. Make Steven A. and Kellerman look like MMA geniuses.

UFC fake rankings are worth less than your opinion, which is worth nothing. Tsarukyan and Ramos are more dangerous grapplers than the ones Khabib has ever faced in his entire UFC career (UFC specifically, because Khabib faced Eldar Eldarov early). Comparing competition based on fake rankings while ignoring fighter skills and the matchup itself is something a true shertard would do.

Khabib toyed with AL and took him to the 5th to practice his jab.
Islam toyed with Moises and took him to the 4th to get his first championship round experience in his entire career. If you don't see the value in that, you are ignorant.

14th

Yes. Remember this number. Everyone Islam taps faster will be proven to have never been deserving of being in the top 15 of UFC rankings. Tick-tock...

you got it bad

If Islam beats Top fighters, Then he will get Top Fighter Respect

#14 is not a top fighter, neither is Adriano who beat him

#notkhabib

When Islam beats the overhyped and overranked cans in the current top 5 including the paper """champ""", they will be exposed as the quacking cans they are, cans who never deserved to be ranked anywhere in the top 15 in the first place, because they will have performed worse than the unranked Martins. Islamchads are going to have a lot of fun with shertards like you soon enough.

you appear a bit unhinged

Riiight it's just Khabib and DC or AKA guys who are hyping him...

What about Darren Till, Tsarukyan (after sparring with Poirier), Fiziev, Paul Felder, Drew Dober (after his loss), Gregor Gillespie, Chael, Brendan Schaub just to name a few.

I never said anyone else wasn't. DC and Khabib it's constant. Between someone that's actually a contender and then I'll buy in.

you're the only one wishing that was true

its an escape mechanism you use

*Triggered

what a lame ass slogan .. only to be found out what a total fraud it was
iu

RIP

I know you probably have another alt. if you are reading, work on your anger management.

Because they are.

C. Oliveira - can with no good wins who rode into the top ranks by beating the corpses of Lee and Tony. Won his worthless paper belt of a Bellator washout with 1 UFC win, lol. Got finished multiple times by cans.
1. Dustin - the only good fighter in the top 5 on an absolute scale, but not a threat to Islam due to being a grapplelet. Technically, still a can relative to Islam's skill level.
2. Justin - complete grapplelet. Poses no threat to Islam since all it'd take is one takedown. Might as well be a can from Islam's PoV.
3. Dariush - rode into the top rankings by beating the shadow of CDF and the corpse of Tony. No impressive skills despite being presented as a BJJ maestro (he isn't). Legit top 10 material, but not top 5 and a can relative to Islam's skill level.
4. Chandler - the aforementioned bellator washout with 1 UFC win who was chased out of his B-level org by a FW midget. Shouldn't even be in the top 10.

LW rankings are more about names and hype, not skill. I'd favor Tsarukyan over all of these cans. Ismagulov, Riddel and Fiziev over at least half of them.

Everyone is a can compared to Islam, so this applies by definition.
You don't know what 'can' means

It's hard to take someone seriously when they pretend UFC circus rankings are actually representative of fighter skill.
Everyone in the Top 10 had to go through the gauntlet as well at one time. They didn't just magically appear in the rankings they had to earn that spot. Yes, there are top skilled fighters who aren't in the Top 15 but if they fight and win they will get there.

It's a synonym for the current LW top C-4.

Lol. Imagine saying this with Chandler and McGregor being in the top 10. The only thing that's more of a joke than UFC circus rankings are the rabid UFC shills.
McGregor is a double champ who's only lost at LW to Khabib and twice to the #1 contender Dustin Poirier. His ranking is fine.

Chandler is a Top 10 fighter skill wise and poses a threat to anyone in the division. The fuck you power he possesses is real.

Who else you got?

@PokerandMMA
McGregor is not a champ, never was and never will be. You're not a champ until you defend your belt. He lost to Diaz which already makes him a joke, but the even bigger joke is your "argument" about him only losing to Khabib and Dustin. How could he lose to anyone else, if he hasn't fought anyone else, lol? There are barely ranked and unranked fighters like Tsarukyan or Fiziev who would mop the floor with him.

Chandler is a B-league washout who is 1-1 in the UFC against a professional punching bag and a paper """champ""" whose best win is the corpse of Tony. The same """champ""" who has proven that he doesn't even deserve to be in the top 10 when Felder remodeled his skull with his elbows aand wiped his butt with Oliveira's happy meal black belt.
The never defend your belt argument is bullshit. Conor won those 2 title fights making him a champion in both. Khabib and Poirier are the two best LW's in the game so losing to them should drop your rank but not enough to take him out of the rankings. Conor's at #9, I don't have a problem with it considering he was a former champ going into the Khabib fight.

Chandler one punch KO'd Hooker and almost won the fight against Oliveira a couple times. What do you want out of him? His ranking is deserved.

@PokerandMMA
You're not a champ until you defend your belt. Period. Screech as much as you like, but that's the way it is and I'm not the only one who holds this opinion. McGregor's win over Aldo has no relevance to his LW ranking and at LW he beat the weakest "champ" the division had in ages, same """champ""" that's now getting annihilated by cans in Asia.

Oh, wow, Chandler beat THE Dan The Duckman Hooker? The punching bag who folded like a lawn chair against Barboza, lost a decision to Felder and whose only claim to fame is through not folding too fast against Dustin who was coming off a hip surgery? He ALMOST beat THE """champ""" who got his cranium rearranged by THE dreaded Paul Felder? Absolute beast of a peach, my guy, fer sure he deserves to be in the top 10.

{<jordan}

Ok then Islam is the best fighter at LW and everyone else is a can. Got it. Again I can't take you seriously.

Do you daydream about nude wrestling Islam in bed?

@PokerandMMA
If that's how it inarguably and objectively works, then you shouldn't need to be so defensive about people having opinions that contradict this narrative. If it's the truth, you shouldn't need to defend it while foaming at the mouth, but here we are...
Haha I'm not defensive I think your opinion outed yourself as a casual. Any convo we have will be you nut hugging Islam and trashing the entire LW division. I'm no longer interested in this. Good day.

@PokerandMMA
Oh, fer sure, my peach, you're not defensive about paper "champs" being called paper while foaming at the mouth. Imagine thinking beating someone like Eddie and never defending makes you a legit champ, lol. And then he calls me the casual.
<Lmaoo>
Do you even know who Eddie Alvarez is? I called you a casual because I wanted to be a little more respectful with you and not call you a dumbass. Your opinion is trash and I think you are dumb. This is why I'm ending this conversation.

Imagine being such a casual that you think Beneil Dariush is boring, pretty much tells me there is no value in watching this show without Ariel.

Back