Daniel Cormier is a Sherdogger

Pitier of Fools

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Last night as Zabit Magomedshapirov was doing his walk out, DC made a comment that Zabit looked like Abraham Lincoln. That originated in the Sherdog forums, and I'm pretty sure Sherdog is the only place that that's a thing. Cormier had to have gotten that idea from the Sherdog forums.

Hi, DC. Great win over Stipe, and you're a way better commentator than Cruz.

Stay incredulous.

<36>

Lol sherdog represents like 0.000001% of the MMA population.

Maybe so.. but we've got DC.

And UberTS

usZRR.jpg

There is a video of him with a photo of Lincoln on his phone.

Impossible. He's not 6'5" 250 shredded with <5% bodyfat with a rock solid hairline

It would not surprise me if a good deal of the pros visit this site on the hegular, albeit incognito.

Hey Pussy, are you still there?

Well, he look like the guy ..

Only sherdogger see it ?

Wtf ?

It would not surprise me if a good deal of the pros visit this site on the hegular, albeit incognito.
Yeah very few still use their fighter accounts. Baroni pops up once in a while, so do Saunders and sometimes Barnett. Haven't seen many others though in the last long while

Impossible. He's not 6'5" 250 shredded with <5% bodyfat with a rock solid hairline
Neither am I

I'm 6'7" 280 shredded. They won't let me fight UFC because my hands are registered as deadly weapons

<{outtahere}>

Last night as Zabit Magomedshapirov was doing his walk out, DC made a comment that Zabit looked like Abraham Lincoln. That originated in the Sherdog forums, and I'm pretty sure Sherdog is the only place that that's a thing. Cormier had to have gotten that idea from the Sherdog forums.

Hi, DC. Great win over Stipe, and you're a way better commentator than Cruz.

Stay incredulous.

<36>
Was literally the first thing the people at the bar said last night when they saw him

It's not a stretch, he looks like Abe. Don't have to be a sherdogger to see that

TS are you sure that Sherdog isn't simply the place where YOU heard it first?

Back