Daniel Cormier is a Sherdogger

People say he looks like Abe because he looks like Abe... Even my mother said it.

Its an easy comparison to make im sure a lot of people thought of it

Neither am I

I'm 6'7" 280 shredded. They won't let me fight UFC because my hands are registered as deadly weapons

<{outtahere}>
6'3.5, 320 lbs all natty, with abs like the himalayas, my hands are classified as wmd's, motherfuckers be invading countries on account of my shit.

It would not surprise me if a good deal of the pros visit this site on the hegular, albeit incognito.
nah, just the pre- TUF era guys like Baroni or Barnett. We are dinosaurs and forums are seen as an antiquated relic of communicating for creepy nerds. Everyone else is on "social media".

Well, DC is short, fat, obsessed with being better than everyone else, and cries when he loses. What the fuck is he if he is not a Sherdogger?

sherdog is like steroids
main-qimg-cb80e0c4ed3c0c8db528a328caa5ebce

He is? Awesome. DC, if you are reading this; you and Fedor are the best MMA fighters of all time. You didn't lose to Jon Jones; he's a steroid cheat. If he thought he could have beaten you fair and square he wouldn't have used steroids throughout his career. You are *not* in his shadow and I hope you are able to forget about that chump. You have nothing left to prove DC. I love watching you fight and you always conduct yourself with honor. Thank you for everything you have done for the sport.

DC karma is bitch. You fuck Stipe just because Dana hate him and push you quickly to stop him be prepare that could happened to you in new job Dana promise you

Last night as Zabit Magomedshapirov was doing his walk out, DC made a comment that Zabit looked like Abraham Lincoln. That originated in the Sherdog forums, and I'm pretty sure Sherdog is the only place that that's a thing. Cormier had to have gotten that idea from the Sherdog forums.

Hi, DC. Great win over Stipe, and you're a way better commentator than Cruz.

Stay incredulous.

<36>

Not sure where it originated. I saw it on Youtube comments of some of the Embedded episodes.

Last night as Zabit Magomedshapirov was doing his walk out, DC made a comment that Zabit looked like Abraham Lincoln. That originated in the Sherdog forums, and I'm pretty sure Sherdog is the only place that that's a thing. Cormier had to have gotten that idea from the Sherdog forums.

Hi, DC. Great win over Stipe, and you're a way better commentator than Cruz.

Stay incredulous.

<36>
Couldn't be further from the truth.

Ts even zabit mentioned the Lincoln thing on pré fights scrums. The MMA fighting one for sure where he talks about using zabeast for nickname.

Ts even zabit mentioned the Lincoln thing on pré fights scrums. The MMA fighting one for sure where he talks about using zabeast for nickname.
Well then Zabit must be a Sherdogger too.

Bet ya Mike fucking Perry comes on here.

Back