Media Daniel Cormier goes off on Joaquin Buckley following McGregor callout

It was a dumb callout, even worse that he stated he'd be willing to fight Burns next in the post fight presser which doesn't have as many eyes on it. That potential bout is way more realistic and just interesting, a callout in the cage would of put a lot more eyes on it.

For DC snapping at Buckley, idk it could be something to do with the "mommas" part since DC's passed away not too, too long ago. Or it could just be him messing around with Buckley which overall seems more plausible.

It's funny cause right before this Ulberg wasted his mic time after a 12 second KO by not calling out anybody. Me and buddy were flabbergasted how you fumble that.

Then were bursting with tears at Buckley afterwards calling out McGregor. Ulberg's didn't look so bad anymore.

What's wrong with the callout? Everyone likes bread, or the chance to make bread.
No cunt gives a fuck about integrity anymore, they just wanna make that bread.

I used to like DC but he's quite preachy, especially for someone who has such terrible takes fairly often.

How is that callout going to get Buckley more bread?

Im sick of DC. Love the guy in many ways, but he runs his fucking mouth too much and sucks the UFC's dick on the regular.

I’m starting to really get sick of DC’s shit lately.

DC, being a douche bag, as per usual
DC talks like he's still got it. Even though it's been 4 years since he retired for no longer having it.

He should pull a Cruz one day and randomly come out of retirement to save a fight.

Don't mention Adrian!

giphy.gif

Lol DC Is funny guy, the 3 biggest voices in the game are Rogan, Buffer and Dana

so anyone thats white?

lol i can assure you, one of the greatest fighters of our generation + someone that has multiple shows on ESPN + a commentator is a bigger voice than a fkin ring announcer.

Buckley is now as famous for this callout as for his spinning backkick KO.

Unfortunately only one of those was a good thing for his career.

It’s funny bc I don’t even remember his spinning kick ko 😂

What's wrong with the callout? Everyone likes bread, or the chance to make bread.
No cunt gives a fuck about integrity anymore, they just wanna make that bread.

I used to like DC but he's quite preachy, especially for someone who has such terrible takes fairly often.
Because its not going to happen. It's like listening to my poor ass friend on his birthday talking how his parents were gonna get him everything he ever wanted. Sometimes little realism is fine.

He should have just called McGregor a bitch for picking on the little fellas O'Malley and Garcia and left it at that. The whole "Your daddy is a McHo" shit was lame and corny. Very Ian Garry-esque but in a different kind of way.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peyman
Back