Daniel Cormier Artwork.

NIce job, but belt looks kind of awkward. Cormier is at a three-quarter view but the belt is too frontal.

If u look before you criticize you would see the belt appears to be folded under his arm.....everybodys a critic, maybe you should post some of drawings/art. I'd love to see the perfection you have with that highly deserning eye

Amazing work. That belt as well as his body posture are just unbelievable. I can't stop looking at it. It's flawless.

You should credit the photographer

cormier.jpg

I think a credit to Simonio and Lyndiana Bernacotti would be better than the photographer...

all I was saying was that the belt looks pasted on. and if you look at the source photo above, it seems like it was. Its a fair criticism, yet I still applaud the effort, good show man

It's good, but from one artist to another try not to smudge as much. From a fans perspective it looks nice and everything but from an artistic perspective try to use more of the pencil with no smudging and no photoshop, idk ill post up some art soon and show you. But all in all its good I like it, ;)

please do some work with Aldo man, everything on your webpage looks sick.

Why? Should he also credit DC's parents and tatoo artist?
Actually, because there's a law against reproducing another artist's original work, in this case, the photographer's. So truthfully, unless he can prove in court that it's different enough from the original piece to merit artistic originality, essentially all he's doing is copying someone else's work, and it would be illegal to sell such a piece for profit without the original artist's consent.

No offense to the TS btw, just replying to the above poster's inquiry

great, but agreed with the other poster about the belt

looks misplaced, or the angle is just off

Back