Daniel Cormier Artwork.

Holy shit that's awesome!! You have a lot of skill man. Have you done a Pettis drawing?

It's good, but from one artist to another try not to smudge as much. From a fans perspective it looks nice and everything but from an artistic perspective try to use more of the pencil with no smudging and no photoshop, idk ill post up some art soon and show you. But all in all its good I like it, ;)

Where's your artwork, playboy?

Amazing your still a beast at this art.

Actually, because there's a law against reproducing another artist's original work, in this case, the photographer's. So truthfully, unless he can prove in court that it's different enough from the original piece to merit artistic originality, essentially all he's doing is copying someone else's work, and it would be illegal to sell such a piece for profit without the original artist's consent.

No offense to the TS btw, just replying to the above poster's inquiry

If you're a lawyer see*

If you're not a lawer see**

*STFU
**See *

please do some work with Aldo man, everything on your webpage looks sick.

thanks man. her's the aldo. he's on my site too. you may have just missed it.

Jose_Aldo.jpg

If u look before you criticize you would see the belt appears to be folded under his arm.....everybodys a critic, maybe you should post some of drawings/art. I'd love to see the perfection you have with that highly deserning eye

Calm down his criticism was respectful and I share the same.

You don't have to be an expert to criticize anything. You like it or you don't.

That being said, the talent displayed is absolutely amazing. However, the belt looks awkward.

E-

Can you even consider the remote possibility that other people may have similar talents ?

Yes, but he would have posted "something" by now, don't cha think?

I'm sure he's as well known as Evan...lulz

Great stuff. Its ridiculous how good the drawings are.

Fantastic work. I'm gonna do a project of my own starting tomorrow or later today is more like it and you gave me a great idea, I'm gonna do like you and add in the color the same way. Thanks man. You're a great artist.

Back