Daniel Bryan Retires

Too bad.. I wasn't watching WWE while he was active... But what I've seen from his YouTube clips he was a legit talent. Harsh toke

No matter how you feel about his booking, or his short reign as champ one thing is for sure, Bryan is entrenched in WWE history forever. The way he was booked at Mania 30 and the way it ended with thousands chanting YES and all the confetti surrounding him, Bryan will have that moment forever and no one can take it away. Great career, I am hoping it is a swerve and while it is way out there, would be amazing to see Take come down the ring and challenge him. Highly doubtful though.
if that happens i'll drink my own piss. i'll even record it and post it on here.

Probably the top moment he had in WWE not counting the title win at Mania.

His PWG Title win over Chris Hero (the only two guys I ever got pics with at PWG) before leaving to go to FCW was the best match I've seen live and I believe the Hybrid Dolphins (Bryan & Roderick Strong) w/Paul London vs The Young Bucks was the 2nd best.

I'll be Buzzzzzzing tonight.

Vince won't let his doctor clear Bryan. Vince won't release him from his contract either. It is obviously personal and has nothing to do with health.

Feel bad for him but have to be honest, never saw much in the guy. Pretty good worker but no mic skills and a horrible look.

This is how over the dude was at his peak(in spite of WWE never even wanting to book him on top).

Not a regular watcher any more, but had to tune in when I heard about this. Watching this Raw retirement speech right now. Dem feels. Dude was only in the WWE for a short stint all things considered but he made a huge impact. Seems like such a legitimately likable person.

his retirement speech is longer than the last 3 years of his career.

his retirement speech is longer than the last 3 years of his career.

His match with Cena at Summerslam of...2013, maybe (?) and his main event against Orton and Batista at the Wrestlemania that followed were absolutely stellar. Really disappointing case of a guy getting sidelined (and ultimately having his career ended) at the absolute peak of his popularity and when the WWE seemed actually ready to run with him, despite him not being your prototypical champion.

I have nothing but respect for the guy. That send off there was very classy. One would hope he has a job with the company going forward- plenty of things for him to do, like Tough Enough and public relations work.

Vince won't let his doctor clear Bryan. Vince won't release him from his contract either. It is obviously personal and has nothing to do with health.

I was cynical about the situation but Bryan even said himself an additional doctor performed tests that confirmed the WWE doc's findings. Bryan made the decision on his own. What reason does Vince have to dislike Bryan in such way? He doesn't. If you watch the after Raw celebration you see that Vince gives him a giant hug full of warmth.

And what a shock, they already have a nice new shirt up on the shop, ready to cash in on the end of a man's career.

Brie on the road will be getting rammed by all the guys and Benoit #2 will happen.

He's too fucking short. Why the hell would a midget be on top?

When I watched the WWE it's because I want to see giants crashing against giants...I wanna see 3 story high elbow drops and chairs smashed into skulls. I don't want to see midgets getting tribute cause "it's different" ...

Hopefully the WWE gets back on track.

Back