Dana's thoughts on Diaz-McGregor rubber match....

he does have a point...Conor has to look like a bodybuilder to barely scratch the 170 mark while Nate looks skinny.

WHatever...they were good fights but they add no trophy to conor`s legacy.

Conor always looks a bit like a bodybuilder.

Even when he makes 145 he has big arms compared to Nate Diaz.

he does have a point...Conor has to look like a bodybuilder to barely scratch the 170 mark while Nate looks skinny.

WHatever...they were good fights but they add no trophy to conor`s legacy.
he is bigger but the ufc is pushing this false narrative that nate is this giant 170 pound guy when he is not. Real 170 pound guys cut from 200 pounds, Nate cuts from 180

This thing that he is telling... its not for hardcore fan, we know the truth. Its for casual people who will buy in in to this shit.. and think that nate is fucking gorilla...

FFS, Nate is NOT BIGGER. I'm a big fan of Conor. Sure, he's taller, but his LW-WW ratio is ridiculous. He's a LW. Conor holds the belt at LW.

They shouldn't do the rubber match because Khabib and Ferg exist. That's the reason. There are contenders that are more deserving of a shot at the title than Nate right now. There is no other excuse to not do it. If Nate picks up a couple good LW wins, even ONE top 3 win, or Conor loses to one of the aformentioned contenders, and there would be NO reason to not do the rubber match.

The problem with a rubber match is that Conor doesn't have anything to gain from it, Nate isn't a title contender and he will make virtually the same money against any other fighter. It would be fun to see again but it's a fight against a bigger guy that would hold up the 155lbs division.

What do you mean "bigger guy"? Conor was bigger than the FW´s he beat, called them midgets.....Now he cant fight a guy that is slightly bigger than him? Nate its a LW, just like everyone else at one point did, he fought at a higher weight class, he didnt liked it, didnt do good at WW (he doesnt do that good at LW either....), nothing special about their size, Conor was on the limit of what a person can cut to FW, Nate is not even close to that at LW.

nate's slight size advantage over conor might be the goofiest, over talked about, nonsensical topic for the past year. cain was a lot smaller than brock. dos santos a lot smaller than struve. dan henderson a lot smaller than fedor. the list goes on and on, but never beaten into the ground like the "massive" diaz vs conor nonsense. enough already. yeah, nate is a little bigger than conor, not topical or relevant

Nate-1.jpg

Nate is pretty obviously a bigger guy, of course, I don't buy the three sizes bigger, but he's definitely at least a weight class above him

G35H

Nate is a natural WW that cuts to LW. Conor is a natural LW that cuts to FW.

Nate is much bigger than Conor, but yeah, I still want to see a third fight.

I've met Nate in person many times, he's a very big man.

I want to hear what conor thinks of a rubber match, nobody cares what what white thinks.

Conor cant think the score is even. A close decision does not avenge an ass beating.

Diaz vs mcgregor 3 needs to be for the 155 strap.

Wow. Fuck Rory, he just isn't special enough to avoid tough fights.

Why can't Dana just call out Nate like he used to, and say that the fight doesn't make any sense? Nate refuses to fight anybody, and hold up his status in the division. Other guys are active and beating multiple guys in the division. Dana needs to go back to treating Nate how he did before the Johnson fight happened. Nate finally got his act together, and then got lucky with those Conor fights and now he is back to wasting his career. He has no business being in any fights with Conor. He never did in the first place.
Haha haha shut your stupid face. No business?
He thoroughly destroyed him the first fight. Knocked him down 3 times, than Mcmouth ran for three rounds.

Nate is a natural WW that cuts to LW. Conor is a natural LW that cuts to FW.

Nate is much bigger than Conor, but yeah, I still want to see a third fight.
Nate is a natural WW, just stop. Did you see the mcdonald and diaz fight he was thrown around like a doll.

Dana is Conor's mother hen.

"Nate is way too massive for CONOR " .............oh my goodness, Nate is a lightweight fighter, does that mean that he is trying to keep Nate away from Conor who is the LW " champ " ??!?!?!?!!

Dana, you are so full oh SHYT!!!!!

One of the funniest eye rollers I've ever heard from Dana and that is saying a LOT lol.

Too much lol. I'd be embarrassed if my papa protected me like that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back