Dana's reaction to Ronda's loss to Amanda reminds me of his reaction to Lesnar's loss to Overeem

Yea but he doesn't care.
Let's avoid semantics then by you explaining your meaning.

By "care" I thought you were referring to an interest in the result. And as you said, he wants his star Ronda to win, so he's obviously interested in the result.

Did you mean something else?

Let's avoid semantics then by you explaining your meaning.

By "care" I thought you were referring to an interest in the result. And as you said, he wants his star Ronda to win, so he's obviously interested in the result.

Did you mean something else?

Nah it's more like i don't want someone to steal my breakfast right now but i don't really care cuz then i'll just dish up a new plate.

That's my thought process.

Dana would prefer his stars to win as i would prefer to eat my breakfast and not waste any food and i'd like to eat what i made. But if Dana's stars lose he just makes new ones even though he's prefer to ride the cash wave. Same with me and my breakfast. I'd prefer to eat what i made but if the dog gets it then w/e i'll make new shit. lol

I just came in here to say fook Edmond.
I think you may find he fooked honda, over and over..
But really she fooked herself, by trusting and believing this Armenian loyalty thing and that he actually knows anything about anything is her own down fall..
look at nunes record, she knocked the fook out of 90% of those shes beat, so he makes a judo fighter stand with a elite striker..

we have been here before and shes a dick...a dick of mythical proportions that she trusted a even bigger dick of mythical proportions..

She fought cans and once she started to fight actually somewhat more experienced fighter she got exposed. Brock Lesnar said it first :>

I think you may find he fooked honda, over and over..
But really she fooked herself, by trusting and believing this Armenian loyalty thing and that he actually knows anything about anything is her own down fall..
look at nunes record, she knocked the fook out of 90% of those shes beat, so he makes a judo fighter stand with a elite striker..

we have been here before and shes a dick...a dick of mythical proportions that she trusted a even bigger dick of mythical proportions..

You are wise my friend and agree with every word you say. Ronda fell asleep with her career and Edmond destroyed it with her.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back