qAZnVvB.png
cEVUrSM.png

WPyrNTT.png

Last edited:
Man, can't wait to see pink goof's face if Gastelum KO's him stiff

Kelvin Gastelum was never my friend
TWzmHuc.png

Man, can't wait to see pink goof's face if Gastelum KO's him stiff

It would be something to see, but I have a hard time imagining it. Izzy went toe to toe with AS. Granted AS is not a spring chicken, but I just don't see Gastelum winning the striking battle. And given the size advantage I can see Izzy resisting takedowns.

He did the same with Poirier.

I guess he wants max to lose? lol

Also only shook hands with krylov.

Sometimes you guys look way too much into it

Can’t wait until, Adesanya joins Till...

Ive been a huge advocate and fan of Gastelum, I even said he was a future WW champ. Too bad he's a fatty,

Im also also a huge fan of Israel. May the best man win.

Dana is a promoter. His job is to hype new and exciting fighters.

{<huh}

It’s like WWE.

And they only promote one guy at a time? Where is the push at HW?
Where are the other stars?

There is no Tito, no Chuck, no Wanderlei, no Cro Cop, no Big Nog, no GSP, nobody.

At one time all those guys were fighting. Cards looked like an All-Star game.

It would be something to see, but I have a hard time imagining it. Izzy went toe to toe with AS. Granted AS is not a spring chicken, but I just don't see Gastelum winning the striking battle. And given the size advantage I can see Izzy resisting takedowns.

Come on, AS was dancing and clowning, there for a paycheck, that fight felt like an agreed passing of the torch...sparring showie bullshit...While I’m not a fan, KG will be coming to fight, for real..

Gastelum by being an absolute unit.

No neck gang

didnt dana get UFC to pay for fatty gastelum's dietitian? That is clear favouritism.

They should either promote only the fighters who will never lose or not promote anyone at all.

Come on, AS was dancing and clowning, there for a paycheck, that fight felt like an agreed passing of the torch...sparring showie bullshit...While I’m not a fan, KG will be coming to fight, for real..

This isn't professional wrestling where the outgoing guy is obligated to put over the guy that's staying. AS took that fight for the chance at a title shot. He was serious as a heart attack.

And the fact is that Anderson Silva ALWAYS clowns. That is what he does, both because he enjoys fighting and to try and throw the other guy off his game. Go back and look at his fights. In pretty much all of them he is clowning and taunting to get the other guy to charge into his range so he could snipe him.

Don't get me wrong Kelvin is an excellent fighter and has been far more impressive than I thought he could be. He is VERY dangerous. But he is going up against a superior striker with very good takedown defense and who is also much larger than him.

It’s like WWE.

And they only promote one guy at a time? Where is the push at HW?
Where are the other stars?

There is no Tito, no Chuck, no Wanderlei, no Cro Cop, no Big Nog, no GSP, nobody.

At one time all those guys were fighting. Cards looked like an All-Star game.
There were shitty cards then too.

Yep. Poor guy got a bigger push than Ngannou.

After Kelvin beats him I see his MMA career nosediving.

Back