Dana's New Hype Train

There were shitty cards then too.
Not really. There was always something to be excited about.

Then they doubled the amount of PPVs and watered them down.

There was a time period from like 2005-2010 where you couldn’t miss

Too many people writing off Adesanya....Vegas isnt....just saying. Plus chael picked Gastelum, that's an automatic loss incoming

This isn't professional wrestling where the outgoing guy is obligated to put over the guy that's staying. AS took that fight for the chance at a title shot. He was serious as a heart attack.

And the fact is that Anderson Silva ALWAYS clowns. That is what he does, both because he enjoys fighting and to try and throw the other guy off his game. Go back and look at his fights. In pretty much all of them he is clowning and taunting to get the other guy to charge into his range so he could snipe him.

Don't get me wrong Kelvin is an excellent fighter and has been far more impressive than I thought he could be. He is VERY dangerous. But he is going up against a superior striker with very good takedown defense and who is also much larger than him.
AS gave that fight away. He didn't do anything in the last round. It almost seemed that after he hurt Israel he had an "O shit" moment and was like I'm not supposed to win kinda like the boxer in the movie Snake Eyes.

Lol everyone underrates Gastellum, and he almost always surprises us. He is legit. We are about to find out if Adesanya is. I am not sold on him yet. I didn't like his performance against Silva. Fun fight but he didn't impress. I am sold on Gastellum. He loses only to the best. This is great matchmaking actually

Too many people writing off Adesanya....Vegas isnt....just saying. Plus chael picked Gastelum, that's an automatic loss incoming
Chael is a kelvin nutthugger, he knows he's a natural.

I just hope Kelvin remembers to grapple....Kelvin is a quintessential born fighter. Israel is a break dancer.

Not really. There was always something to be excited about.

Then they doubled the amount of PPVs and watered them down.

There was a time period from like 2005-2010 where you couldn’t miss
Really? Ufc fight night Evans vs salmon?
Any fight night card?
Ufc 55?

I mean it’s a pretty long list...

Really? Ufc fight night Evans vs salmon?
Any fight night card?
Ufc 55?

I mean it’s a pretty long list...
I didn’t have to pay for Evans vs Salmon. Did you?
Or a fight night card. Did you?

I was at UFC 55 and it was awesome

Gastelum with the much better hairline. He should win easy.

I didn’t have to pay for Evans vs Salmon. Did you?
Or a fight night card. Did you?

I was at UFC 55 and it was awesome
Did we say only ppv?

And you may have had a good time at ufc 55 but it was still a shitty card.

Stylebender might need to bring his bike to win this one.

Did we say only ppv?

And you may have had a good time at ufc 55 but it was still a shitty card.
I said PPV.
I don’t think anyone should complain about a free card. You don’t look a gift horse in the mouth.

We aren’t going to agree on this though.

Adesanya will get exposed sooner or later, and i'm not a hater of the guy that's just a fact: he's not had a single fight with a good wrestler yet. What is he gonna do against a guy who keeps him on his back for several rounds of the fight? he's not a one punch KO artist, so he's gonna be giving wrestlers a LOT of chances to take him down. UFC has booked him favorably so far by letting him avoid some of the good wrestlers in the division so he can shine.

Literally LOLd at the last pic

Israel is reading this. I know.

He is going to be beaten so badly by Costa, Romero and Whitaker. I think that Hermanson guy that fights like he drank 10 Monster energy drinks before the fight is going to send Israel to hospital. It may be the first hospitalisation on ambulance in the fight

Back