Dana's hypocrisy exposed

*next fighter in the main event is p4p #1 in the world

(Keeps saying this EVEN HALFWAY THROUGH A PPV THATS ALREADY BEEN PAID FOR)...As event ends, a promo for the next event plays "this guy is the best p4p fighter in"

There's a difference between promoting and thinking anyone is dumb enough to believe this stuff. Thats one reason why popularity is down.

[YT]cRd1pE4Ttto[/YT]

Up till now Dana's sleaze and hypocrisy was pretty comedic but the shit just got real. He really looks like a lying, money grabbing opportunist. Disgusting!

Lol at mma fans completely in the dark as to what a promoter does

this is garbage, you put a video up make a point but then you modify what was said in the end the ts produced garbage. a total waste of time

Haha wow. Which one of you guys made this. Awesome work

Look at Dana, being all about the "person" n shit. He is such a humanitarian.

Dana-White-Homeless-NFL-on-Fox.jpg

almost had me until they tried to make it seem like dana is against pot. then they back track and completely skip over when he said its wasnt his rule

Only thing hypocritical I saw him say was that they had penalties for illicit drugs. Everything else alluded to fell under the umbrella off the atheltic commission.

Hahah! Brilliant. "How would it look if I gave the guy 130k and the guy who followed the rules doesn't get it." Yeah.. how would it look indeed.

It was never hidden, Dana always says whatever it takes in any situation

I've always known that Dana has self serving double standards and hypocrisies. That said, this video is a bit misleading and heavily manipulative. There's also the difference between the UFC testing fighters vs commissions testing fighters, and the UFC acting as their own commissioner when no appropriate commission is in place (this primarily happens in foreign markets). The UFC has now said that they're leaving it to the commissions now as much as possible and will only self-commission when absolutely necessary.

Hahah! Brilliant. "How would it look if I gave the guy 130k and the guy who followed the rules doesn't get it." Yeah.. how would it look indeed.
The difference is that Healy tested positive for marijuana metabolites in a post-fight screening which is considered to be in competition and therefore subject to penalties. Jones tested positive for cocaine metabolites during a out of competition drug test, so it wasn't considered to be in competition and therefore was not subject to penalties. If Jones had tested positive for cocaine metabolites after the fight, he also would have been subject to penalties, similar to Melvin Guillard when he tested positive for cocaine metabolites after one of his fights and was punished by the commission. It's also worth noting that all of these matters were handled by state commissions and not by the UFC.

No penalty from the Commission usually means no action taken by Zuffa.

Back