Dana's hypocrisy exposed

You are buying a show. The show is consisted of fights in which the fighters are being promoted for their amazing physical abilities without any enhancers. So bottom line, you are being advertised something that is untrue, and because of that, YOU DESERVE YOUR MONEY BACK.

Even if you are a retard, I care for you. Believe it or not I care that retards like you are being used and I want to help by adding to the buzz that will eventually make the big wigs like Dana watch their steps if they want to keep their undeserved money.

So don't watch any sports? Because you are so smart?

You don't watch any mma, but post on an mma board?

But your infinite wisdom is appreciated.

So don't watch any sports? Because you are so smart?

You don't watch any mma, but post on an mma board?

But your infinite wisdom is appreciated.

The whole point is that I watch and will watch, but I won't play stupid when they do something wrong. I will speak out so they know we are not satisfied.

Remember: The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

Bottom line is that you are not my enemy...nor am I your enemy. We are both being sold the same shitty product.

The whole point is that I watch and will watch, but I won't play stupid when they do something wrong. I will speak out so they know we are not satisfied.

Remember: The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

Bottom line is that you are not my enemy...nor am I your enemy. We are both being sold the same shitty product.

The product is the best collection of mma fighters. I'm ok with the product.

Your main gripe is testing should be stricter? In mma or all sports? Or is this just a UFC sucks point?

Dana: We're going to stop doing pre fight drug testing.

Reporter: Why?

Dana: Because they worked.

The product is the best collection of mma fighters. I'm ok with the product.

Your main gripe is testing should be stricter? In mma or all sports? Or is this just a UFC sucks point?

I want the champ to be the champ cause he is stronger and more skilled...not cause he is juiced.

I don't know if everyone does it.... I don't have proof of anything. All I know is that the champ has been busted for coke, and that his test. levels were off, suggesting foul play.

I don't want to find out if Jones is stronger than everyone with a baseball bat. Just with his MMA skills.

The difference is that Healy tested positive for marijuana metabolites in a post-fight screening which is considered to be in competition and therefore subject to penalties. Jones tested positive for cocaine metabolites during a out of competition drug test, so it wasn't considered to be in competition and therefore was not subject to penalties. If Jones had tested positive for cocaine metabolites after the fight, he also would have been subject to penalties, similar to Melvin Guillard when he tested positive for cocaine metabolites after one of his fights and was punished by the commission. It's also worth noting that all of these matters were handled by state commissions and not by the UFC.

Marijuana stays in your system for 30 days.

Cocaine stays in your system for like 18 hours.

This is why Cocaine is so popular among soldiers. They can use it on a Fri / Sat night and know that they will pass their drug test come monday morning.

Every human being on earth is a hypocrite

Manwich posted this in another thread:

this is amazing.... and not surprising.

What is surprising is that people still take what Dana says at face value... then they get mad when he changed his tune...:redface:

Back