Dana's excuse for not letting GSP fight for the title at 155 shows he hates GSP

Before or after he failed two drug tests?

Any clean fighter would re prioritize their opinion
It was after Anderson popped because pro MMA fighters know that everyone is on steroids. And they still confirmed that Anderson > GSP.

And it wasn’t close.

The problem with gsp is possibly that he can't be trusted to stay in his division and defend his title should he win it

It was after Anderson popped because pro MMA fighters know that everyone is on steroids. And they still confirmed that Anderson > GSP.

And it wasn’t close.

I'm confused

What does this have to do with you accusing gsp of using steroids?

Changing the subject because you sound stupid?

He hasn't fought at 155 so he can't fight for the belt? FOH tell that to Frankie Edgar coming off a loss

The truth is he knows GSP will win, which will make him a 3 division champ and cement him as the GOAT. Dana doesn't want GSP to be known as the Goat. And he prolly won't fight whoever Dana says next so that's why he doesn't like GSP

GSP is over being Dana's bitch. He fights money fights, big fights...he's not doing this gladiator gauntlet shit of keep fighting the next guy.

been there, done that

Odd, he didn't deny dillashaw a 125 lb title shot

He's not letting GSP fight for the 155 belt because GSP said he would defend the 185 title and then vacated.

We all knew GSP would do that but apparently he made an agreement with Dana that he wouldn't. You don't tell Dana that you are going to do something and don't. That seems like a big pet peeve of his.

I'm confused

What does this have to do with you accusing gsp of using steroids?

Changing the subject because you sound stupid?
I still have him in copy & paste mode. It's what he resorts to when he cannot compute reality.

Lineal WW & MW champ GSP bless!

He's not letting GSP fight for the 155 belt because GSP said he would defend the 185 title and then vacated.

We all knew GSP would do that but apparently he made an agreement with Dana that he wouldn't. You don't tell Dana that you are going to do something and don't. That seems like a big pet peeve of his.
You mean like Conor has? And how Conor will still get an instant TS?

why should ufc do that with gsp when he said he wont do a test cut first.

how bad would it look if there a fight vs khabib and gsp pulls out cause he cant make weigh.

also khabib beats gsp easy
This 100 %. Gsp only beat scrubs like Hughes, Fitch, Penn, Bisping, Shields, Diaz, Hendricks, Alves, and a bunch of other no names. Khabib might be the smaller guy, but for fucks sakes, he has beat guys like Al Laquinta and Micheal Johnson. It will be a steamroll for Khabib. Dozer, back me up here. I need someone that is rational and thought provoking.

This 100 %. Gsp only beat scrubs like Hughes, Fitch, Penn, Bisping, Shields, Diaz, Hendricks, Alves, and a bunch of other no names. Khabib might be the smaller guy, but for fucks sakes, he has beat guys like Al Laquinta and Micheal Johnson. It will be a steamroll for Khabib. Dozer, back me up here. I need someone that is rational and thought provoking.

how many were at 155?

I didn't say gsp wasn't the goat just should have to prove he can makle 155 first.

hey I want to see khabib fight big guys so conor fans can shut the fuck up.

how many were at 155?

I didn't say gsp wasn't the goat just should have to prove he can makle 155 first.
How many were at 155? None of course. The guys gsp beat were much bigger. Bisping
how many were at 155?

None were at 155 of course. Hell, Bisping was a light heavyweight for years. GSP has never faced a little guy like Khabib. But I imagine Khabib will steam roll GSP. Easy fight like you said.

None were at 155 of course. Hell, Bisping was a light heavyweight for years. GSP has never faced a little guy like Khabib. But I imagine Khabib will steam roll GSP. Easy fight like you said.

yes I think khabib would win. gsp ego to me looks like im gsp and I can do what ever I want.

hell why wouldn gsp take that easy money and crush nate diaz than

He cleaned it out by winning a controversial decision against Hendricks in which he arguably lost and then retiring instead of giving Hendricks a rematch?

Lol
Study some history, son.

GSP left and called out the UFC on drug testing. Dana’s big head has held a grudge ever since.

Dana says GSP is never coming back. GSP returns and wins the MW title and Dana’s big head becomes enraged.

GSP owning Dana for years.

A couple of things:

GSP might skip town again. ( But, but , he has to defend! It's in his contract!!!!!)

It could kill off the 155 champion who could possiblly defend for a long time

Delegitimizes the belt even more. The UFC presents the idea of a 2 weight class champion as a huge achievement. It's already a joke they are giving more, and more instant title shots to people who didn't have to work up the ranks like any normal fighter. A 3 time champion would make the belt even more insignificant knowing how GSP got another express title shot.

GSP Will come back and fight one more time in my opinion against someone of his choosing and that will likely be it. Maybe twice more but likely just once. He has earned the right to pick and choose at this point. Nobody has accomplished more in the sport than him.

And Dana is completely full of shit as always. If GSP came out and was serious about fighting for the light weight title he would book it. Because GSP is box office. Nobody is selling any ppv’s in this company.

Back