danaher claims nicky ryan has the best triangle hes seen

Edmund Tarverdyan hyped Ronda's boxing. "She's knocking people out with body shots". It doesn't mean he was right.

Danaher is just hyping....and we're talking about it.

We watched Gordon finish Barnett very cleanly and I think Nicky has triangled people who were favored to beat him (follow him less)

Edmund was lying, Danaher calling these 2 phenoms at the triangle doesn't seem like an exaggeration to me.

We watched Gordon finish Barnett very cleanly and I think Nicky has triangled people who were favored to beat him (follow him less)

Edmund was lying, Danaher calling these 2 phenoms at the triangle doesn't seem like an exaggeration to me.

Them actual claim isn't a big stretch. The one that takes falsely reported about them being the best in the world was blatantly false

Last edited:
They aren't best ever for sure, but calling them good isn't that bi

Them actuall claim isn't a big stretch. The one that takes falsely reported about them being the best in the world was blatantly false

Not for nothing but if there's someone who could show without a doubt that they are better than Gordon at triangles on Barnett, I'd like to see it. It's the only triangle I've ever seen him do and seemed close to flawless, against a beast who was defending well.

I wouldn't doubt that Gordon Ryan could have the best of any submission. He seems to do whatever he wants to whomever he fights. Nicky Ryan is very good, but there are many that are better.

He trains the kid, he’s probably bullshiting, i doubt he really means Nicky has a better triangle than Braulio, Roger and a shit ton more of accomplished black belts.

Danaher just believes his students are the best.

You guys listen to the bit @NSchoke reported above. Danaher is literally just saying that both Ryan bros are outstanding at the triangle, he isn't mentioning any "best ever" bullshit. If it's all there is to it, you are literally discussing about nothing.. lol

Last edited:
You guys listen to the bit @NSchoke reported above. Danaher is literally just saying that both Ryan bros are outstanding at the triangle, he isn't mentioning any "best ever" bullshit. If it's all there is to it, you are literally discussing about nothing.. lol

With all the value that Danaher has brought to the community, we see mostly hate thrown at him.

He should have stayed in hiding so people could complain about that, at least we heard about it less.

How 'fake news' happens.

Last edited:

It was only after Bernardo specifically asked him and he kept it very brief.

It's not like he came in with some agenda to talk about how great the Ryan bro's were.

This is nonsense, it's hard to believe they could find more than a single person to pile onto in the smacktalk but here we are!

I don't feel so bad when I have disagreements here sometimes, this is the level of some posters.

Back