danaher claims nicky ryan has the best triangle hes seen

tekkenfan

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
this kinda blows my mind given hes trained with the likes of braulio roger ect and teenage nicky has the best triangle/game hes seen cant remember where i hear him say it but was quite shocked to hear

tbh havnt seen him do any triangles really anyone have any insight to this?

Do people really take what
Danaher says seriously anymore? He's all about the marketing now. Seems like he did a few seminars with Lloyd Irvin or something.

No, I don't think John really thinks Nicky Ryan has a better triangle than Roger or Braulio.

I don't believe he said this or it's missing some serious context.

Gordon Ryan, after what he did to Barnett? This seems much more possible. Gordon's technique is razor sharp.

Pure bullshit. Phill Harris escaped Nickys triangle. Braulio tapped Marcelo Gracia with a triangle.

I don't believe he said this or it's missing some serious context.

Gordon Ryan, after what he did to Barnett? This seems much more possible. Gordon's technique is razor sharp.
i think he said it in this triangle history podcast quite early in

Pure bullshit. Phill Harris escaped Nickys triangle. Braulio tapped Marcelo Gracia with a triangle.

i think he said it was his technique with it cause theres now way nicky could given triangles favor longer legs braulio has stacy keibler legs lol

Fat legs are better for actually finishing triangles then lanky ones. Long legs help with the setup. If Orlando Sanchez ever locked a triangle he would have a super easy time finishing.

yeah but finishing doesnt mean anything unless u can get there first i agree that thicker legs obviously help more but tbh at black belt if u get to a triangle u should finish 80% of the timeor somethings wrong

this kinda blows my mind given hes trained with the likes of braulio roger ect and teenage nicky has the best triangle/game hes seen cant remember where i hear him say it but was quite shocked to hear

tbh havnt seen him do any triangles really anyone have any insight to this?

Is John selling a triangle instructions online stuff?

No, I don't think John really thinks Nicky Ryan has a better triangle than Roger or Braulio.

I thinks it's very likely that Danaher believes is one of the smartest people on the face of the earth, a kind of real life Lex Luthor . Why wouldn't the star pupil of a the greatest mind to ever put on a rash guard be the best?

yeah but finishing doesnt mean anything unless u can get there first i agree that thicker legs obviously help more but tbh at black belt if u get to a triangle u should finish 80% of the timeor somethings wrong

Finishing a lot of the weird triangles Braulio taps high level people with is super hard.
BTW. use some punctuation, your post make it seem someone held you in a triangle choke way too long.

I don't think his triangle DVD has been released yet.

Ok. But it would make sense business wise if he claims that his student has the best triangle while releasing enter the system triangle 495 dollars.

Ok. But it would make sense business wise if he claims that his student has the best triangle while releasing enter the system triangle 495 dollars.
It's near release in the getting hyped phase.

I think found it if anyone is interested. Video starts at that clip.

Faria- Gordon Ryan Triangled Josh Barnett right, Nicky Ryan has a very good triangle too?

Danaher- Both of the Ryan Bros are absolute phenoms with the triangle strangle, absolutely outstanding.

They start switching subjects after this, I didn't listen to the whole thing but he doesn't mention Nicky being the best he's ever seen here.

Edmund Tarverdyan hyped Ronda's boxing. "She's knocking people out with body shots". It doesn't mean he was right.

Danaher is just hyping....and we're talking about it.

Back