Dana: You lose one fight in 10 years, and you suck

I look foward to the 'Barao wasnt really that good' threads. They should be hilarious.

The Barao/Fedor parallel has really highlighted Dana's hypocrisy.

They don't matter, his performances since he got to the top teir have been more or less flawless. If you haven't been impressed then you have no idea what you are watching.

If they don

Yeah. Dana and the others here seem to think that he was finishing legit guys. Lol after all the hype and new contract for Barao, Dana looked like a total fool. Good for Barao that he squeezed out a new better deal, I hope that it stays that way even if he just lost.

How dare he promote a champion and pay him more than $11,000 to fight, what an idiot!

Gtfo hater, Dana is talking about idiots like you.

How dare he promote a champion and pay him more than $11,000 to fight, what an idiot!

Gtfo hater, Dana is talking about idiots like you.

It matters because the same argument he used to promote one fighter, he made it seem like it was not too impressive towards another fighter.

It's called hyping your product, what's he gonna say? They were all bums? Smh.

That is what he said towards Fedor.

Edit; which is hilarious since Big Nog was one of the best ever, as soon as he signed him.

This is a forum where I can quote someone and make an argument. One makes a point and another one makes another point. It does not really matter towards whom the original point was made towards.

It does if what you say has nothing to do with what the other people are talking about.

person 1: "Didn't Dana talk crap about Fedor after he lost?"

person 2: "Yeah and its funny because Fedor and Renan had similar win streaks in terms of record and years unbeaten"

forum idiot: "Fedor and Renan are in different weight classes"

it was a dumb argument that had nothing to do with anything we said

It does if what you say has nothing to do with what the other people are talking about.

person 1: "Didn't Dana talk crap about Fedor after he lost?"

person 2: "Yeah and its funny because Fedor and Renan had similar win streaks in terms of record and years unbeaten"

forum idiot: "Fedor and Renan are in different weight classes"

it was a dumb argument that had nothing to do with anything we said

Pointing out the weight class is not something minor. Barao was great for 9 years but Fedor was not great, fighting as a small HW, where the weight can differ over 60 pounds.

Edit: and point 1 is total crap.

not just loses a fight. loses to a TUF reject, not even the winner

I look foward to the 'Barao wasnt really that good' threads. They should be hilarious.

Everyone who has just lost was never that good on Sherdog, just wait until Jones eventually loses a fight, this place will melt down.

Pointing out the weight class is not something minor. Barao was great for 9 years but Fedor was not great, fighting as a small HW, where the weight can differ over 60 pounds.

Edit: and point 1 is total crap.

first one wasn't a point it was a question

Funny, Barao fought nobodies for 10 years barring Faber and a few others in his last 3 fights and was ranked #1 for maybe a couple of years and Dana takes this stance.

Fedor was the #1 in the world for 7 years and undefeated for 10 years and he shits on him.

I like Dana but he's full of dat horse manure.

That is what he said towards Fedor.

Edit; which is hilarious since Big Nog was one of the best ever, as soon as he signed him.

Fedor was a rival product, it makes business sense to discredit him.

You can make a point as a question.

How is pointing out that Dana talked shit about a fighter never being any good after a loss, then flopping latter and saying people are fickle for saying the same thing he did, a crap point?

How is pointing out that Dana talked shit about a fighter never being any good after a loss, then flopping latter and saying people are fickle for saying the same thing he did, a crap point?

I was pointing out how Fedor was more impressive, as he was fighting almost at open weight. Not really talking about how people are fickle. Dana is fickle.

I was pointing out how Fedor was more impressive, as he was fighting almost at open weight. Not really talking about how people are fickle. Dana is fickle.

Well we agree in the end so I guess the rest doesn't really matter!

Back