Dana: You lose one fight in 10 years, and you suck

lel even funnier because almost the exact quote he said about Barao could be said about Fedor, 9 years, 30 fights, etc.

Fedor was a small HW. Renan is fighting in a light weighclass. It is not comparable.

Did he just find out tonight that MMA fans are fickle?

Fedor was a small HW. Renan is fighting in a light weighclass. It is not comparable.

Im afraid I don't understand your logic sir. How does Danas quote have anything at all to do with weight classes?

Dana tweeted a smiley face when Fedor lost. Now people are tweeting him when Barao lost. lol.

Im afraid I don't understand your logic sir. How does Danas quote have anything at all to do with weight classes?

I was not quoting Dana. I was quoting a sherdog member quoting me.

Dana was sticking up for Barao because he said his twitter is already blowing up saying Barao sucks.

All Dana had was good things to say about Barao at the post fight presser.

Thread title is extremely out of context.

Unless that person was Dana, your point does not matter.

The person you were quoting was responding to my post, so your response made zero sense, is what Im getting at.

Yes. People are so stupid. Barao was an animal and a p4p fighter.

He loses one fight in the ufc and now he sucks. He never beat guys like Uriah 2x, McDonald, Wineland and Pickett. He also finished all of them. TJ was just a games opponent who no one really gaved a chance to win.

Completely agree

Tell me something about his first 25 opponents

They don't matter, his performances since he got to the top teir have been more or less flawless. If you haven't been impressed then you have no idea what you are watching.

Lmaooo some of you guys are really dumb. Watch the thing. He's making fun of people that say a fighter sucks when he's been undefeated for years destroying everyone and then loses once. When you lose once, all of a sudden you suck?

It's like when people said Anderson Silva was overrated and never fought anyone good when he got KO'd by Weidman. I bet if Aldo loses, people will say the same exact thing. Same with Weidman too when he just beat Silva twice LOL!!!

Haters gonna hate.
Idiots gonna idiot.
Stupid people will be stupid.

The person you were quoting was responding to my post, so your response made zero sense, is what Im getting at.

This is a forum where I can quote someone and make an argument. One makes a point and another one makes another point. It does not really matter towards whom the original point was made towards.

He had one impressive kick in over 30 fights - over 20 of them were against some unknown guys. Nothing too impressive.
Yeah. Dana and the others here seem to think that he was finishing legit guys. Lol after all the hype and new contract for Barao, Dana looked like a total fool. Good for Barao that he squeezed out a new better deal, I hope that it stays that way even if he just lost.

Back