Dana will cover his own ass

I don't care for religion, the really foul thing is he keeps talking about his father , his brother and his wife. It's one thing if he were saying things about Khabib but attacking his family is in really bad taste.

Dana will try his best to make things look like there's no scandal at all. "Listen, this is the fight business, not the act nice business. Therefore, don't get surprised that people in our sport attack other people's religion. These guys are fighters, not some lame-ass left-wing activists. Give Conor some break, you goofs!".
Ees normal.

Dana White will keep sucking Conor's balls and will keep allowing him do whatever the fuck he wants, while cutting, banning and badmouthing other fighters for much smaller crimes.

You may wonder how much leeway can guys like Jones and McGregor get?
It's very simple - until they are generating Profit, they will keep getting tons of it.
Imagine if it was Paul Daley who did exactly all of that Conor did.

Yeah I am aware that the veil had nothing to do with religious dress code, I said that in my post. But is Conor, and his fans aware of that? For the most part, no. And you can see dozens of posts on Sherdog saying 'well religious traditions like those SHOULD be made fun of!', to further strengthen my point.

Besides, attacking someone's wife is still scandalous, religious insult or no.

Spot on. The religious aspect of all of this is the elephant in the room .. Conor knows and is very deliberately disrespectful. That's what you have to now expect from him. So the fight game is as much, of not, more about the mind as much the body... and Conor is known to be a fighter that gets in a fighters head very well. The more disrespectful he is, the better it works out for him. We've learned that against Aldo. He'll go right at your culture, country, ego, ... anything to get the edge.

I think it's also worthy to note. When he's unable to do this, he tends to lose. The only time he didn't was against Holloway. It was certainly a less dynamic win... I think might be different if they were to run that one back.

But going at the man's wife is offside. A fucking MILE offside.. The man's family are off limits (Unless they are your trainer - like Abubakar).

Dana's only got involved because Conor IS being investigated in connection to a Rape and it's a very bad look to have an alleged rapist on the books of a company that has high media exposure. If they don't get a lid on this quick, McGregormania will have gone too far and his association with the company will be A LOT less welcome.

Last edited:
Yeah I have to say Dana White's hypocrisy regarding Conor is painful to watch.
He basically gives Conor a slap on the wrist whenever he insults an entire religious group when he would probably fire a lesser known Athlete.

In a public company, Dana White would not be the CEO for sure, because the tolerance of that attitude is damaging UFC value. Just think of the millions of Muslim viewers let alone the moral viewers who see Conor acting like that and not getting anything for it.

It's like the US justice system...Conor got off almost scot free from incidents that would land most poor people for years in prison. It's not fair, it doesnt make sense, and its not good for the sport.

Yeah I am aware that the veil had nothing to do with religious dress code, I said that in my post. But is Conor, and his fans aware of that? For the most part, no. And you can see dozens of posts on Sherdog saying 'well religious traditions like those SHOULD be made fun of!', to further strengthen my point.

Besides, attacking someone's wife is still scandalous, religious insult or no.
Some of Conor's fans don't get that even if it WAS part of the religion (it's not), you just don't go after someone's family for entertainment. But the pussification (oh, sorry, "civilization") of society has conditioned them to think it's all "free speech" since people can talk whatever bs from behind a screen and feel safe these days (though when it comes time to cash the check, "It's only business").

I think Khabib is a poor example for Muslims (the play bullshit, raging against hip hop while demeaning homeless people) in a lot of ways, but you simply don't come after a dude's wife AND call him a goat fucker if you can't walk the walk. Conor couldn't even look the dude in the eyes at the start of their fight.

Back