Dana will cover his own ass

TRT Champion

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Dana will try his best to make things look like there's no scandal at all. "Listen, this is the fight business, not the act nice business. Therefore, don't get surprised that people in our sport attack other people's religion. These guys are fighters, not some lame-ass left-wing activists. Give Conor some break, you goofs!".
Ees normal.

Dana White will keep sucking Conor's balls and will keep allowing him do whatever the fuck he wants, while cutting, banning and badmouthing other fighters for much smaller crimes.

You may wonder how much leeway can guys like Jones and McGregor get?
It's very simple - until they are generating Profit, they will keep getting tons of it.

Dana is probably behind it. He’s probably texting Conor right now encouraging him to post a picture of Mohammad.

“Conor get on Twitter and tell him his fuckin wife looks like a towel. I already told Ali about it. We need these fuckin numbers higher for the next ppv on espn”

That's the right thing to do when you are Eskimo brothers with brendan schaub

He said mean things to me really isn't a scandal, if you're a grown up.

its a bad look for WME/Disney/ESPN

after the sale, its basically Dana + Conor against the world.

Meh.

You know Khabib isn't get cut, banned, or stripped for starting a melee right?

You said people have been cut for less right? Works both ways.

If you're a huge asset, you're gonna get leeway.

He said mean things to me really isn't a scandal, if you're a grown up.
Idk, calling someone's wife a towel, something that can be easily viewed as a religious insult, is kinda scandalous.

Imagine calling a famous Sikh a raghead when you have millions of followers. A scandal is an "action or event regarded as morally or legally wrong and causing general public outrage".
Basically what's going on right now. On a side note, idk why everyone's so fixated on Islam, if you made fun of any religion's dress code there'd be a LOT of people angry with you. Not that the niqab is even required to be worn in the first place...

Idk, calling someone's wife a towel, something that can be easily viewed as a religious insult, is kinda scandalous.

Imagine calling a famous Sikh a raghead when you have millions of followers. A scandal is an "action or event regarded as morally or legally wrong and causing general public outrage".
Basically what's going on right now. On a side note, idk why everyone's so fixated on Islam, if you made fun of any religion's dress code there'd be a LOT of people angry with you. Not that the niqab is even required to be worn in the first place...
Don’t waste your time. “He said mean things” tells you right there the level of either willful ignorance or stupidity you’re replying to.

Of course Dana needs to cover his ass and even more now that the ufc wants to go IPO .... he can get his head chopped off even faster.

Real MMA presidents don't cover their own ass.
Screen_Shot_2015-12-29_at_1.28.40_PM.0.0.png

Khabib's wife dress has nothing to do with religion's dress code, only with dagestani culture. But cavemans from Dagestan can't understand they are not centre of universe or muslim world.
Christians, jews also using wedding veils, and criticizing or joking about someone's wedding dress would be rude, but nobody would say it's attack on religion.
Ortodox Jews wedding:
1018316866.jpg

pretty similar huh?

Khabib's wife dress has nothing to do with religion's dress code, only with dagestani culture. But cavemans from Dagestan can't understand they are not centre of universe or muslim world.
Christians, jews also using wedding veils, and criticizing or joking about someone's wedding dress would be rude, but nobody would say it's attack on religion.
Ortodox Jews wedding:
View attachment 558745

pretty similar huh?
Yeah I am aware that the veil had nothing to do with religious dress code, I said that in my post. But is Conor, and his fans aware of that? For the most part, no. And you can see dozens of posts on Sherdog saying 'well religious traditions like those SHOULD be made fun of!', to further strengthen my point.

Besides, attacking someone's wife is still scandalous, religious insult or no.

There is nothing Dana wouldn't do for ppv buys fookin nuthin

Yeah I am aware that the veil had nothing to do with religious dress code, I said that in my post. But is Conor, and his fans aware of that? For the most part, no. And you can see dozens of posts on Sherdog saying 'well religious traditions like those SHOULD be made fun of!', to further strengthen my point.

Besides, attacking someone's wife is still scandalous, religious insult or no.
True
I wonder in what worlds do some posters live?
Conor:
-Insults wife
-Insults religion multiple times
-Insults culture
-Insults family multiple times
-Insults people Khabib represents
When Khabib responds, what do people here say? "Khabib is mentally weak, religion should be made fun of, he lives by ancient values, it's just trash talk, don't take it personally"

Last edited:
Back