Dana White's tweets....

At least we sure know he is managing his twitter account himself. Can't fake that shit

Honestly, these tweets from Dana are one of the few things he does that make me like him.
These zingers are hilarious! Especially from someone of his prestige.

Can you imagine if you were an
extremely busy millionaire businessman and you spent your spare time insulting random people on twitter?
150807073434-donald-trump-gop-debate-thumbs-up-august-6-full-169.jpg

It actually doesn't bother me when he attacks twitter trolls

Dana wrecking them on twitter is the only interesting thing that has ever happened in their lives.

543.png

Dana is the only CEO that can do that

I think my favorite from @KONE 's post is the first one, simply because he insults a guy's name (Arnie), meanwhile HIS NAME IS DANA.

Dana is more often than not a girl's name.

Honestly, these tweets from Dana are one of the few things he does that make me like him.
These zingers are hilarious! Especially from someone of his prestige.

Can you imagine if you were an extremely busy millionaire businessman and you spent your spare time insulting random people on twitter?

Imagine you were the leader of the free world and the commander and chief of the most advanced and destructive military the planet has ever bore witness to.

Yeah, Dana ethering Luke was probably my favorite one, just for the sole purpose of shutting that pompous asshole up.

I love when uncle Dana has to check a goof

If it wasn't for Dana, we would have a bunch of uptight pretentious assholes running MMA organizations.

A man named DANA is insulting another man for being named ARNIE?

lol his insults are just so petty. Often just attacking peoples appearances in profile pics.

Back