Dana White's tweets....

If you look closely, the wild dana is most honest in his natural habitat. He travels the fields of twitter preying on the dumb, insulting the young and flaming the uninformed. Wild danas are mostly harmless in the wild. It's poison isn't as potent when in it's habitat. When a wild dana travels into the real world, it is most dangerous when a microphone is placed in front of it and a crowd surrounds it. The poison within it's lungs gets expelled into the the microphone and the combination of sound and poison releases from the speakers and taints the crowd's perspective of what's real and whats not. Danas are fickle when it comes to human interaction. Make sure you lay the palm of your hand out flat in front of it's face when you feed it.

A lot of personality similarities between the UFC president and the next USA president

oDApIWn.jpg

QUOTE]

ooohhhhhhh got em

Damn. I got blocked real quick by Suge White

Dana White and mental stability don't exactly go hand in hand.

Good thread, guys. Funny stuff.

If ever there were a man who succeeded in spite of himself......

I FUCKING GOT YOU FAM

07wikqG.png

D7Rxdlj.png

m7pbi77.jpg

t24pTmp.png

IM5stb0.jpg

oDApIWn.jpg

49sCCo2.jpg
Honestly, these tweets from Dana are one of the few things he does that make me like him.
These zingers are hilarious! Especially from someone of his prestige.

Can you imagine if you were an extremely busy millionaire businessman and you spent your spare time insulting random people on twitter?

He also talked shit about Kimbo, Lesnar, and Cyborg, prior to them being in the UFC...He talked shit about WEC and SF fighters as well, now look at them...

I actually like that he gives as well as he gets with the fans -- people may not call it professional, but, fuck it...it's a nice one off change of pace from the bureaucratic impunity that Goodell and Betman partake in.

I thought the new owners would've banned Dana from Twitter by now

Honestly, these tweets from Dana are one of the few things he does that make me like him.
These zingers are hilarious! Especially from someone of his prestige.

Can you imagine if you were an extremely busy millionaire businessman and you spent your spare time insulting random people on twitter?

Trump Bless

Haha I hate Dana when he makes stupid fucking decisions, then he wins me back over with his replies to anyone that challenges him lmao

I don't like baldfather, but his tweets are hilarious.
{<redford}

Lol....Dana is awesome. He's not afraid of the internet.

Back