Dana White's Tuesday Night Contender Series- Season 3

1u in EdenvonHell x 3.40
1u in The Hitman x 2.00
2u in Stormtrooper x 1.75

Added 1u Mean Machine x 2.00 way bigger and heavier than the 2 weeks notices Torres

Last edited:

tenor.gif

Good to know she's considering other options xD

Why all the love for Pogues? I've only seen two short older fights from both guys. Pogues looked kinda slow against Dante Harrel until he cracked him also looked like he'd never seen a leg kick. Marcos looked a little lighter on his feet possibly quicker although that clip of him attempting GNP hurt to watch. Granted this is off of very limited tape

Here's the only recent available fight of Brigagao that left the 1st round

And here's Pogues vs 9-0 Norbitt (starts 2:47)

Hard to get a good read on the standup, but both are always looking to take it to the mat, while Pogues is a brown belt and Brig got his blue in December. Joe Stevenson also said Pogues is the best fighter he's ever trained. Pogues looks to have far better cardio which has been a major deciding factor in most DWCS fights

This is going to be a rare case where I have no time to really do much handicapping. I may not even be home in time to watch the card. I only threw a hundy on the Italian girl at +265 or so last night.

Thanks @Sadistics much appreciated. Good call on the cardio at least from those two fights Pogues wrestling looks more technical aswell. Good hip control and picking the wrists/ankles to stop Norbitt from getting a base. Hopefully Marcos conditioning is still low level.

Phil Rowe 2.63U +190
Ricky Steele 4U +150
Jamal Pogues 6U -137

Rowe + Steele + Pogues 1.87U +1154
Rowe + Steele + Brigagao 1.5U +1480

Degen play on Rowe ml at +200

Both guys have fought absolute cans

Just playing the odds here

0.5u Caracappa +110

0.5u DeSigni +240
0.5u DeSigni-Martin FGTD +120

1u Pogues -110

Couple dollars on Pogues going against Marcos conditioning.

$2 degen parlay
Phil R.
Phil C.
Jamal P.

No reads on the two Phils past the scale, just having fun.

betting syndicates on Leon and caracappa this evening

I'm almost tempted to bet on Rowe, especially since he is an underdog, for this reason alone, with zero tape watched.
Leon is probably being steamed because he’s related to someone good

Still trains under Edmund at Glendale, which has managed to produce one good fighter in its history which happens to be this guys brother

Total fade material

100% degen play

Edit: Rowe up to +225

Steam chasing market

No way anyone could be this confident in Leon

The market is just a bunch of followers

Last edited:
I'm almost tempted to bet on Rowe, especially since he is an underdog, for this reason alone, with zero tape watched.

With zero tape watched I threw a tiny token bet on Leon bc

1) Rowe has an awful resume for a 29 year old. No wins vs anybody with a winning record
2) Leon is 23 and has a better resume, and his KO loss to Gabriel Green doesn't look so bad in retrospect.

Seems pretty obvious that Leon is the shittier brother, and there's so much randomness on Tuesday with such thin info hard to knock a token bet on an underdog. But I don't think him being related to Edmen is a bad thing, and if he has like 20% of his brother's talent he should smash this can.

I also bet Rowe decision at +710 and fgtd at +320

2 guys who haven’t fight anybody taking a step up

With zero tape watched I threw a tiny token bet on Leon bc

1) Rowe has an awful resume for a 29 year old. No wins vs anybody with a winning record
2) Leon is 23 and has a better resume, and his KO loss to Gabriel Green doesn't look so bad in retrospect.

Seems pretty obvious that Leon is the shittier brother, and there's so much randomness on Tuesday with such thin info hard to knock a token bet on an underdog. But I don't think him being related to Edmen is a bad thing, and if he has like 20% of his brother's talent he should smash this can.

Leon also has zero wins vs anyone with a winning record.

Only guy he fought with a winning record was Greene who kod him in rd 1

Also, how do you amass a pro record of 18-40 (Daniel McWilliams)?

Adding half a unit on Rowe because value was created courtesy of syndicates. Also ill-advised I added half unit on that horrendous women at + odds because I'm degen.

Back