Dana White's Tuesday Night Contender Series- Season 2

So how does it work if I just want to deposit with Bitcoin but I don't want to own Bitcoins and deal with fluctation and all that?
You can try to buy BTC on an a exchange like coinbase but some of them frown upon transferring funds from their digital wallet to a bookie. Not sure if that's different thing for you Euros. Theres a bitcoin atm at the mall near me so I buy there, transfer funds to a physical wallet I have (trezor) and transfer to a bookie. I lose a bit of cash in the exchange there because of transaction fees though. Been like 5 months since I made a deposit so I'm a little unfamiliar with how much it cost but well worth it to not get my bank accounts involved.

So how does it work if I just want to deposit with Bitcoin but I don't want to own Bitcoins and deal with fluctation and all that?

Some wallets (such as Blockchain) will let you sell directly from there, although the rate isn't as competitive as depositing and selling at an exchange or meeting some Russian sailors down at the docks for a cash transaction and possible murder

I was clearly too invested in Newell's story to be objective. Although he did try to kickbox Munoz rather than take him down and submit him like he did most previous opponents. First losing DWTNCS of the season for me, minus 6.65 units, and a lesson learned.

DWTNCS 14
Risk $1895.00

Nick Newell (+105) vs Alex Munoz $100.00 for $105.00= -$100.00
Nick Newell (+102) vs Alex Munoz $200.00 for $204.00= -$200.00
Nick Newell (+102) vs Alex Munoz $200.00 for $204.00= -$200.00
Nick Newell (-134) vs Alex Munoz ~$495.00 for ~$369.40= -~$495.00

Jim Crute wins inside distance (-125) $62.50 for $50.00= $50.00
Jim Crute/Chris Birchler won’t go 3 round distance (-135) $67.50 for $50.00= $50.00

Sodiq Yusuff (+230) vs Mike Davis $100.00 for $230.00= $230.00

Jeff Hughes (-235) vs Josh Appelt $470.00 for $200.00= $200.00

Canaan Kawaihae (+140) vs Chase Hooper $200.00 for $280.00= -$200.00
-----
Sub-Total= -$170.00
Sub-Total= -~$495.00

Total Loss= -$665.00

I fucking hate this shit show. -3.5u.

Never again.

I agree...I seem to lose money every single time I place bets on this. -2.5u for me.

2en6ci.jpg

You can try to buy BTC on an a exchange like coinbase but some of them frown upon transferring funds from their digital wallet to a bookie. Not sure if that's different thing for you Euros. Theres a bitcoin atm at the mall near me so I buy there, transfer funds to a physical wallet I have (trezor) and transfer to a bookie. I lose a bit of cash in the exchange there because of transaction fees though. Been like 5 months since I made a deposit so I'm a little unfamiliar with how much it cost but well worth it to not get my bank accounts involved.

i think coinbase dont process deposits to bookmakers. could be mistaken. they aren't an exchange (but are the same company as gdax).
wow don't bitcoin atm's take a massive % tho? ones i've seen were well over 10%

i think coinbase dont process deposits to bookmakers. could be mistaken. they aren't an exchange (but are the same company as gdax).
The one I use is about 9% I think. I feel like it's worth it to be able to use cash instead of a CC.

i) upload money to Unibet yesterday morning
ii) bet 1 u on Munoz, and 1u on Kawaihae.
iii) check my account this afternoon: they voided the Munoz bet because they had called him 'Mark Munoz' :rolleyes: :mad:

iii) check my account this afternoon: they voided the Munoz bet because they had called him 'Mark Munoz' :rolleyes: :mad:

What the fuck, id get straight on to support and kick off about that.

I use Coinbase to deposit/withdraw for Bovada and never had any issues

What the fuck, id get straight on to support and kick off about that.

I sent them an email, received a predictable reply. ''Unibet reserves the right, at its own discretion, to declare a bet void, totally or partly, if it is obvious that any of the following circumstances have occurred: a. Bets have been offered, placed and/or accepted due to an Error''

At the other end of the scale, I once had the following from Bet365:

We are contacting you regarding bet ID (number) placed at the odds of 1.57 on Over 1.5 (Match Goals Corinthians v Santos). We have identified that this selection was placed at incorrect odds and as such, in accordance with our rules, will be settled at the revised odds of 3.50

No prizes for guessing which site I'll be continuing to favour, and which I will try not to be uploading any more money to :rolleyes:

For what it is worth, I know they cancelled both sides since someone on another forum said he lucked out when they voided his losing Nick Newell bet for the same reason.

Not impressed with Sipe. Mayes +270 is worth a bet.

hard to find recent footage on these fighters :(

think Sumter could be interesting as a big dog. with his giant 7 inch reach advantage.. but cant find any of his CES fights

Adams vs Teed and Micthell vs Griffin seems kinda low level.. Adams is tempting as he is a huge division 1 wrestler (cuts from 300 pounds) but the dude dont know how to throw a punch lol

Mayes vs. Usman recap:

Usman walks forward throwing missed haymakers while eating occasional jabs and body kicks. Mayes repeatedly misses spininng techniques, but some were close I guess lol. Usman pushes him into the cage over and over again but doesn't strike while doing so to actually score points. Usman takes him down late in round two, has 30 seconds of top control and gets reversed at the bell. Usman plods forward in the third round again, gets dropped with a hook, stands up and then pushes Mayes into the cage without doing anything again. Fight ends.

Mayes looked like he has improved his cardio and TDD, I expect Sipe to do more than Usman. If he just throws knees and punches after pushing him into the fence he can probably win but (Paul Felder voice) THAT ISN'T ENOUGH TO IMPRESS DANA WHITE AND GET THE CONTRACT!! Both guys need to throw caution to the wind until one gasses and gets finished! 50% contract is better than 0!!

Stabbed Gross +325, pretty well rounded guy, struggles more with strong wrestlers/grapplers and from the little tape out there on Roosevelt he seems like an athletic striker. Gross also appears to be the stronger/bigger guy, Roosevelt used to fight at 145.

Also stabbing Mayes +325, seems like a toss-up to me.

Last edited:
Back