Dana White's Contender Series 2019 Week 8: Tues. 8/13, 8 p.m. ET/5 p.m. PT PBP Discussion Thread

My nigerian friend came in second in a bodybuilding contest here clean as fuck. Dude was ripped like a grown man at ten years old tho

The muscles I can deal with

Having that type of cardio WITH that muscle mass is another thing

Sorry but that black dude has to be on the sauce

Of all my years of watching fighting I have never seen a guy that muscular in this type of grueling fight keep that kind of cardio up for three rounds. That was fucking insane.

Yeah me neither.

I mean... this just screams EPO up the wazzu.

That was a damn good fight but my stream cut out with a minute to go. Guessing Knight pulled it off? I could see a draw if you were generous enough to call the 2nd round one. He finished the 2nd really strong.

+Agility +Poise +Intelligence

Dude has a lot of cards to play, and tools to sharpen.

Only 15 months training.

15 months FIGHTING* ya goof.

And he fought in spurts, the Swede was no threat so he took his foot of the gas and attacked in bursts. Common strategy for guys who rely on explosiveness

Was impressed by the swedish guy they should have him back.

Also impressed by how knight kept his gas tank for such a big guy. Normally they gas like hell.
And thats the part thats funny, no man with that load of muscle can go 3 hard rounds and still not gas....unless...

He has a hard time throwing proper punches because he's so stiff from all that muscle.

Damn so tired of these sob stories. I killed a dude in selfdefence at 19 but not fucking crying over it and using it to promote myself

Big guy on the left knows he has no chance lol

Lol Weaver shooting Cincinnati repping gang signs.

Ok hurry up and get to the red goof already.

This is brutal...they have to sit there and listen to this?

Back