News Dana White wants Luke Rockhold vs Sean Strickland

Pillow Fists vs Glass Jaw.

book it.
Last "pillow fists" Rockhold fought KTFOutta him.

Strickland would tag Rockhold up, and Rockhold would get disproportionately dazed by every jab. Look how Hall couldn't handle Sean. I think Rockhold would get picked (read: torn) apart.
Sign me up!

Tiny middleweight? Moronic take and not true at all. Even Bisping mentioned on the broadcast this Saturday that it was silly Sean ever fought at WW and killed himself to get to that weight. MW is natural for him.

I agree with you. Strickland looked **emaciated** until he moved up. He looks good for WW. He's wide as a barn. Cutting down to skeletal-proportions didn't seem to be doing him many favors, and I'd bet his chin is better now too.

Strickland fights the same as the Diaz bro's. I'd pick him over Rockholds.

Perfect matchup for Luke's return. If he loses this, he's done done.

Nah playa. Dana is foolish for this one. You're telling me that that's the best he could come up with? Dayumn. So much momentum with the recent fight announcements and now this shit.
Luke vs costa would've been something special.

Luke should destroy Strickland.

Its not a terrible matchup, but I don't see why Luke deserves a guy on a legit winning streak.

Nice piece of matchmaking, hope Luke takes it.

Luke doesn't lose to guys like "Sean Strickland"

WellgroomedElderlyFlea-size_restricted.gif

I really like this matchup, Strickland is a tiny middle weight, Luke will dwarf him on fight night. I think he beats Luke and keeps his undefeated record. Unless we see the old Luke Rockhold and he takes him down to the ground. Rockhold was literally a top 5 middleweight for nearly a decade, I hate to see the legends that I grew up with go to the way side. Time will tell!
Strickland is not a tiny Middleweight. He looked bigger than Hall in the fight, who cuts from 200 pounds to make MW.

2021 Luke is fucked if they're standing. Won't be able to fight at his preferred range.

the funny thing is rockhold several years ago would never fight a journeyman like Strickland. He shit on Jan saying shit like "he doesnt lose to people like Jan" and gets ktfo. now how does he feel being on the level of sean fuckin strickland

Back