News Dana White wants Luke Rockhold vs Sean Strickland

Is Sean Strickland the best they can get for Luke? Luke doesn't lose to guys like Sean
i

Haven’t watched Strickland, assuming Luke’s jaw isn’t completely gone is he the favourite?

Sure I’ll watch arrogant Luke get ktfo’d again.

Strickland sleeps the glass jaw

His TDD is also good enough to defend Luke's shitty takedowns

I really like this matchup, Strickland is a tiny middle weight, Luke will dwarf him on fight night. I think he beats Luke and keeps his undefeated record. Unless we see the old Luke Rockhold and he takes him down to the ground. Rockhold was literally a top 5 middleweight for nearly a decade, I hate to see the legends that I grew up with go to the way side. Time will tell!

Winnable fight for Rockhold. If it gets to the ground its game over.

I really like this matchup, Strickland is a tiny middle weight, Luke will dwarf him on fight night. I think he beats Luke and keeps his undefeated record. Unless we see the old Luke Rockhold and he takes him down to the ground. Rockhold was literally a top 5 middleweight for nearly a decade, I hate to see the legends that I grew up with go to the way side. Time will tell!

Tiny middleweight? Moronic take and not true at all. Even Bisping mentioned on the broadcast this Saturday that it was silly Sean ever fought at WW and killed himself to get to that weight. MW is natural for him.

Back