Dana White UFC 155 vlog day 1

Just shows how good these guys are. That Nick dude would prob hold his own in a street fight with anyone...Put Lauzon in a street fight and someone dies within 30 seconds. crazy respect.

"You can't do that! I'm a white belt" at J-Lau's heel hook.

hahahahahhahahhahaha.

Meh. It's a UFC 155 vlog. I prefer to see content and predictions related to, you know, UFC 155... Kinda like the last one with FOX 5: good Chael joke then stars making predictions. Don't really care to see some rando off of the street get merked by Lauzon. JMO

tohse will be in the next blog, ok?

Cheers TS great vlog.
Probably the best evidence I've seen of what a elite mixed mixed artist can do to your average joe!

Last edited:
Nice.

I like these. Hopefully Dana will release a couple more this week

Joe made it look easy, just goes to show the huge disparity in skill going from amateur to professional

nick is in great shape but it just goes to show you that skill trumps muscles 10 out of 10 times.

it's a guy who's been doing bjj for like 2 weeks vs. a top 10 fighter in their weight class

has nothing to do with muscles or anything wtf. people like you make it seem like it's OK to be a fat chit like roy nelson...it's not

That was hilarious.. now, time for Tito vs Dana boxing to get resurrected!

"He is a FUCKING professional figher!"- Powerful Joe Rogan. Hahahaha great vlog, maybe the best ever.

Meh. It's a UFC 155 vlog. I prefer to see content and predictions related to, you know, UFC 155... Kinda like the last one with FOX 5: good Chael joke then stars making predictions. Don't really care to see some rando off of the street get merked by Lauzon. JMO

He should have worn a mask and talked with a C'nedien accent.

Back