Dana White UFC 155 vlog day 1

Add the fact that JLau is mid camp and this really couldn't have gone any other way.

Lol i wonder what pissed this guy off about seeing a Luazon shirt?

im pretty sure Joe rogan Could beat the fuck out of him as well, he looks huge and in great shape.

Excellent vlog. I wish there was more stuff like this. Very entertaining.

lol Lauzon is hilarious

great guy

lol i feel bad for Nick, the dude looked absolutely terrified

just finished watching - hilarious "Dana Whtie midnight special" lol!

Last edited:
Do I see some gray in Uncle Dana's beard? :icon_lol:

lol i feel bad for Nick, the dude looked absolutely terrified

just finished watching - hilarious "Dana Whtie midnight special" lol!

Haha I loved that quote at the end as well

As a guy who has that same nerd/creepy look as Joe Lauzon, I can say its his face. People look at your face, and just want to punch you in it. The guy probably thought he could legitimately submit Joe Lauzon easily after winning his white belt amateur tournaments.

If you didn't know who Joe Lauzon is, you wouldn't really think that he is a guy who can snap your limbs and choke you out repeatedly in under 3 minutes. Its like all the people who genuinely hate featherweights and bantamweight and flyweights. They hate them because average joe couch-potato thinks he could destroy them, and they dont deserve the recognition they get.

Lauzon made 33 dollars a second, right there.
Can you say Anderson Silva money?

"Joe you haven't taken his back yet!"
lauzon - "yep."

The tooth gets caught in a flying triangle
dana " NICK!!! POSTURE UP!!!"

Tooth had that look in his eyes on the way to the ring, but I'm sure he would have won if he were motivated. Plus, he was just coming off knee surgery and j-lau really only won due to his size/reach advantage.

Tooth was pretty over-hyped heading into the fight, though, so this exposed him and showed his over-zealous fans how overrated he was.

That said, I don't think anyone is stopping j-lau from dominating the division for the next 10 years. He looked awesome.

But $6,000? That's it? Dana needs to pay his fighters more... I don't want to hear about locker room bonuses.

If there were a ring girl for this fight she'd probably be barely doable.

Btw, I just watched the fight again and scored it tooth 10-9.

As a guy who has that same nerd/creepy look as Joe Lauzon, I can say its his face. People look at your face, and just want to punch you in it. The guy probably thought he could legitimately submit Joe Lauzon easily after winning his white belt amateur tournaments.

If you didn't know who Joe Lauzon is, you wouldn't really think that he is a guy who can snap your limbs and choke you out repeatedly in under 3 minutes. Its like all the people who genuinely hate featherweights and bantamweight and flyweights. They hate them because average joe couch-potato thinks he could destroy them, and they dont deserve the recognition they get.

Spot on.

You could get that vibe as he was explaining to rogan how he "learned the hard way" while rogan essentially called him an idiot

Add the fact that JLau is mid camp and this really couldn't have gone any other way.

I think Jack was doing a bit more talking than Nick that night.

nick is in great shape but it just goes to show you that skill trumps muscles 10 out of 10 times.

It's not quite that cut and dry. This fight only showed it to be true 1 out of 1 times, and it's not like Joe doesn't have muscles. Nick even said the guy was strong as fuck.

He's a fucking professional fighter lmao

Greatest Vlog ever

Back