News Dana White threatened to leave the UFC to save Joe Rogan’s job as commentator

And what are you gonna do if there was no more UFC? Post at the summer's eve forum? It's like you dopey MMA fans forget that you're here because you're MMA fans.
Keep watching other shows like I’ve been doing for years. I’m a fan of the sport, not the promotions.
Been there, done that, didn't go out business because of it. Keep licking those Hollywood corporate boots!
Cool story bro. If Matt and Chuck had done like Forrest, they’d still have jobs. They didn’t, so they don’t.

As always I don’t believe a word this egotistical clown says. Bullshit is his job and he’s lost in it.

Defending a billion-dollar company throwing away MMA pioneers like trash deserves to be insulted.
Cool story, bro. Keep asking people who have to work for a living to feel bad for people losing their no show/no work jobs. That’ll really win people over to your way of thinking.

They needed to do something, they were getting free money solely based on their relationship with Dana and the Fertittas.

Forrest Griffin isn't pushing paperwork. Dana gave his favorite fighters an opportunity at a professional career after fighting they never would have gotten otherwise and Griffin was the only one who took advantage.
As much as I hate the bald goof this is true. Matt wasn’t even doing remotely the bare minimum to keep his job title. He has been caught watching baseball cage side during live broadcasts smh.

Funny to see how much Dana White enjoys this story. He probably doesn't know it is true or not but it sounds good.

The quote "No better friend, no worse enemy" is pretty accurate when it comes to Dana. The dude is pretty loyal to people who he's close too.

Back