Dana White thinks it's time for another UFC division for female fighters

Source:

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2014/5/23/5744620/dana-white-talks-strawweights-and-tuf-20-news

So smaller women fighting in the UFC??

What about cyborg?

"Na. I think it is going to be a long time before that happens. When we first bought this company, there wasn't a 155lb division. It took a long time for that to come together."

That's f**ng dissapointing

Cliffs:
1) Irrelevant sh*t
2) NO Cyborg

Woman's strawweight is stacked. I can't even name another 145lb female other than Cyborg. If there is a #2 to Cyborg in that division, no one has been talking about her at all thats for damn sure.

Dana still trying to scoop buckets of water from the ocean onto his leaky boat I see?? Well, it somehow has worked for 10+ years, why stop now. But the boat has been dropping a little fast this year.

This is BS.. I really hate WMMA unless it's Ronda fighting. The rest are so sloppy and ridiculously boring.

something really special about watching small, young, hot girls try to beat one another unconscious. mizuki inoue is gonna be champ by 2015

I just want to see a women's division that provides more finishes, which I think may require MORE size, not necessarily less. It's not like NO female fights ever end inside the distance, but it feels as though we could easily settle into a groove where we're watching decision fights from the ladies all the time. But to be fair, some of the lower men's weight classes produce fewer finishes as well.

Back