Dana White thinks it's time for another UFC division for female fighters

is TS serious? This isnt something new and second the 115 female div is probably the deepest and most talent filled div in all of wmma.

Creating a 145 div for a roided up Cyborg makes no sense, I'd much rather a div with a legit top 10 to 15 females in it than a div with Cyborg and nobody to fight.

I want a 185 & 205 division for teh ladiez! We would see more finishes thats for sure.

So TS , is Weidman still fighting Anderson @ UFC 168 ? I heard some rumours about Anderson getting injured...

I want a 185 & 205 division for teh ladiez! We would see more finishes thats for sure.

Yeah baby

Large pic
Heather-George.jpg

Doing 115 and 135 covers all the divs.

105ers like Karate Hottie and Penne can move up to 115, 125ers can move down or up to 135 and 145ers can move down to 35.

It gives you range from 105-145 with 2 divs.

Lets get a moms only division!!!

didnt they add some rubbish in a bit ago?

they need to start getting rid of it now

yeah why not a 205lb and 185lb ??
I'd love to see some valkyries bearded girls fight

Great! (sarcasm)

I'd watch a milf division.

Cyborg is ducking Aldo and fighting women in Invicta FC.

if the ufc is smart they would make a 145 so Cyborg could join the ufc. she is better known and a bigger draw then most female fighters

LOL. Can you even name another 145 lb woman fighter? That division is fukin terrible.

Too many divisions. The product is suffering enough already from overexposure. If you want to introduce still more belts and fighters, at least put them on their own show and not on PPV's.

the 115 female div is probably the deepest and most talent filled div in all of wmma.
sticker,375x360.u1.png

damn I wished this was about 145 or 155 not straweights which I already knew

Back