• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Dana White shuts down McGregor conspiracy theories

its true. hype didnt work. people just don't see conor winning after all.

Money is the last thing Conor needs.

A leg break is more often than not going to lead to a career changing/ending trajectory. Especially at his age.

He probably has 1 fight left in him. 2 if you're lucky.

I think Conor is going to be far better off chasing boxing matches than continuing in the UFC.

It's very strange that Dana felt the need to address this. I think the rumor is true, with a twist.

I believe the UFC 303 PPV predictions were looking poor, and that the event was going to sell less than 1 million PPVs. In that scenario, Conor would likely make significantly less money that he thought he would, as most likely his pay was a heavy cut of PPV buys above a certain threshold.

I think Conor realized this and demanded that the UFC pay him his full expected income, regardless of how well the event sold. Naturally, the UFC aren't going to give him the same $$ if the event sells 800k buys rather than 2 million buys, so they refused Conor's demand. That's my guess.
This doesnt make sense to me, UFC 303 broke the gate record, why wouldnt it work on PPV?

its often the simplest explanation that dumb asses believe.

And it is also often that dumb asses concoct convoluted conspiratorial theories that serve to provide their dumb asses a false sense of Enlightenment. And that is you.

And it is also often that dumb asses concoct convoluted conspiratorial theories that serve to provide their dumb asses a false sense of Enlightenment. And that is you.

and it is also often that shills like you on behalf of the UFC shoot down an accurate assessment on what is transpiring behind closed doors in order to push company propaganda. That is you my friend.

and it is also often that shills like you on behalf of the UFC shoot down an accurate assessment on what is transpiring behind closed doors in order to push company propaganda. That is you my friend.

You're not what you think you are: someone who dares to challenge the official narrative of the 'company' in its attempt to dupe the masses. An emancipated spirit, capable of assessing the situation in its true dimensions, beyond the mediatic spectacle woven for the gullible.

No, you're just a moron with an exceeding trust in the powers of his own misguided imagination.

You're not what you think you are: someone who dares to challenge the official narrative of the 'company' in its attempt to dupe the masses. An emancipated spirit, capable of assessing the situation in its true dimensions, beyond the mediatic spectacle woven for the gullible.

No, you're just a moron with an exceeding trust in the powers of his own misguided imagination.

so then instead of throwing ad hominem attacks and writing a simplistic explanation please let us know why my perfectly plausible explanation holds no weight.

do you really think the UFC is neck and neck with soccer? or is this instance the only time you believe the words of a promoter?

It's very strange that Dana felt the need to address this. I think the rumor is true, with a twist.

I believe the UFC 303 PPV predictions were looking poor, and that the event was going to sell less than 1 million PPVs. In that scenario, Conor would likely make significantly less money that he thought he would, as most likely his pay was a heavy cut of PPV buys above a certain threshold.

I think Conor realized this and demanded that the UFC pay him his full expected income, regardless of how well the event sold. Naturally, the UFC aren't going to give him the same $$ if the event sells 800k buys rather than 2 million buys, so they refused Conor's demand. That's my guess.
I don't believe it myself. Conor's been wanting to fight. He's been frustrated about not being able to.

Doing this means no fight and no money.

During a conversation if you catch somebody slipping with a lie, there's probably more. For example Dana White calls Conor McGregor a business partner. Do you honestly think Dana sees Conor or any other fighter as a business partner? Lol.

It's easier to believe that Conor isn't taking care of his body with partying and the full training camp is giving him struggles after a terrible injury. Seems pretty cut and dry to me.

Man I am so old. I remember when we the Purpose of the UFc was putting on mixed martial arts matches. I’ll admit Twitter beefs and Dana propaganda vids are entertaining as well though
I miss the old days of UFC it was so much better back then compared to now.

Man I am so old. I remember when we the Purpose of the UFc was putting on mixed martial arts matches. I’ll admit Twitter beefs and Dana propaganda vids are entertaining as well though
Evan Tanner would not approve of this.

Back