Dana white shopping for some swords

Also, just FYI the greatest of all of the Japanese katanas was stolen from a battlefield, and nobody knows where it is in America. the thing is worth $67 and it probably rusted away after some GI tried to open a coconut with it and failed to clean it oil the blade, and it got sold for scrap like so many others.

It's a tragedy if you're into swords, which I am.

67 dollars ain't much bro

That eye for an eye shit doesn't work in war dude. Plus the swords are wasted on Americans because they don't care about the maintenence, upkeep, significance, or history of each sword.

Eye for an eye would have entailed them slowly kicking their Japanese prisoners to death as my Grandfather and his mates heard the Japanese do to Indian prisoners during the fighting for Kohima Imphal which they refrained from doing , so I really couldn't care less if they cry tears as big as cabbages over their lost swords .

Eye for an eye would have entailed them slowly kicking their Japanese prisoners to death as my Grandfather and his mates heard the Japanese do to Indian prisoners during the fighting for Kohima Imphal which they refrained from doing , so I really couldn't care less if they cry tears as big as cabbages over their lost swords .

Individuals under psychotic leader 80 years ago... That doesn't excuse some GI denying future generations their birth right... Especially considering they have no idea what to do with them, or what they are.

It's a personal thing, but I think if you knew how much this directly affected a lot of families they you might be a bit more sympathetic.

Fuck their birth right.
They can pay what it’s worth if they really want it.

Individuals under psychotic leader 80 years ago... That doesn't excuse some GI denying future generations their birth right... Especially considering they have no idea what to do with them, or what they are.

It's a personal thing, but I think if you knew how much this directly affected a lot of families they you might be a bit more sympathetic.

Ok cool

giphy.gif

<GSPWoah>

You're clearly a badass.

Last edited:
Back